Community Game Nights?

(SinDonor) #381

I played in the first one, but it was all of us vs Magawman and h0rse.

I’ll be on tonight I hope.

(wolfnemesis75) #382

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354537]I played in the first one, but it was all of us vs Magawman and h0rse.

I’ll be on tonight I hope.[/QUOTE]

I switched over to H0rse’s team and so did Jess Alon. Then we went on a rampage.

(SinDonor) #383

Good lord, that’s not even fair. Were you still in a party chat with Lago? I can’t imagine the amount of high pitched whining that occurred!

:wink:

(wolfnemesis75) #384

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354548]Good lord, that’s not even fair. Were you still in a party chat with Lago? I can’t imagine the amount of high pitched whining that occurred!

:wink:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha. He went to supper. So, but he stayed in the party chat…so yeah, there was still high pitched whining. :wink:

(nephandys) #385

I D/C’d in the first game :(and it was full by the time I got back.

(SinDonor) #386

We should start acting like all the haters in here and demand 16vs16 players!

This game sucks!!! Only 8vs8?!?!?!? Lame! Battlefield has 128vs128!!! And tanks! Brink doesn’t even have tanks! Suxxor!!!

(nephandys) #387

(nephandys) #388

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354564]We should start acting like all the haters in here and demand 16vs16 players!

This game sucks!!! Only 8vs8?!?!?!? Lame! Battlefield has 128vs128!!! And tanks! Brink doesn’t even have tanks! Suxxor!!![/QUOTE]
Where’s the helicopters? WTF?!?!?!?!

(H0RSE) #389

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354564]We should start acting like all the haters in here and demand 16vs16 players!

This game sucks!!! Only 8vs8?!?!?!? Lame! Battlefield has 128vs128!!! And tanks! Brink doesn’t even have tanks! Suxxor!!![/QUOTE]

I remember playing a 328v328 custom setting game on RTCW. Needless to say, nothing got done and there was just a lot of dead people and gibbing.

(SinDonor) #390

When I was at EA Sports, we used to run some large server matches over lunch. I think we got over 100 guys in a Battlefield 1942 game a few times. It was pure madness. I was happy just to make it alive into a bunker and hide in a corner with my gun trained on the door. Must have gotten about 20 kills that way before half the other team made me their main target. I was also a DBM floor lead at EA, so lots of “boss-hatred” against me in those matches.

(Jess Alon) #391

Anyone wanna play with me as I level up my jack of all trades tonight?

(wolfnemesis75) #392

I have a Jack @$$ to level, he is 15. I will join ya. That way if the DLC drops, I’ll have all 5 dudes ready. 9pm as usual. When the dead play. :tongue:

(SinDonor) #393

I’ll try to be on by 9PM EST tonight. Wanna raise my level 13 Assault.

(nephandys) #394

I’ve got 2 characters to level still so I am down. I should be on by 8PM EST.

(SinDonor) #395

Left work late, be on by 10pm EST I hope, maybe earlier.

(Jess Alon) #396

Ugh. My in laws are here. I’m gonna try to sneak off.

(wolfnemesis75) #397

Well, you snuck off all right. Shame what we did to those poor lost souls on Sec Tow and Terminal and CC… still not sure what game they were playing. Full team too.

(Jess Alon) #398

We held a good team off on sec tower. Right where you put the passcode in we set up camp with lobsters and EZnades. They were so pissed. They almost got the code in when they killed me but I downfired the carrier right at the last second.

(SinDonor) #399

It was an EPIC WIN!!!

(Solarcrest) #400

yeah it was awesome, they kept trying to find me ti stop my EZNading