Community Game Nights?

(Solarcrest) #341

I’m always up for a community playdate lol I usually jump on and just start playing anyway unless i am to tired from work.

Yeah it was buggy wolf but it still wasnt were we were warping around the place so it was prolly due to the storms.

So if we ever set up another day just send me something Xbobx360 GT=DarkSolarcrest

(wolfnemesis75) #342

[QUOTE=Solarcrest;349932]I’m always up for a community playdate lol I usually jump on and just start playing anyway unless i am to tired from work.

Yeah it was buggy wolf but it still wasnt were we were warping around the place so it was prolly due to the storms.

So if we ever set up another day just send me something Xbobx360 GT=DarkSolarcrest[/QUOTE]

Hey brother! Good stuff!

(nephandys) #343

[QUOTE=Solarcrest;349932]I’m always up for a community playdate lol I usually jump on and just start playing anyway unless i am to tired from work.

So if we ever set up another day just send me something Xbobx360 GT=DarkSolarcrest[/QUOTE]
Every night is community game night!

(Solarcrest) #344

Lol it usually is thats why i always look to see if anyone is on join session then once i get in join the party and just go nuts playing.

I need to be more active on the forum though lol

Also you can add me to the OP if ya want, when Brink first came out i was host for a bunch of our matches with jess horse and wraith and dont mind doing it if we need it. It turned out i have really good internets so when the game first came out we rarely had lag.

(crackedgear) #345

That was good times tonight. Feel free to add me to the 360 list.

(nephandys) #346

Thinking about picking up ETQW today and trying it out. Something in the bargain bin anyway.

(Solarcrest) #347

I’m up to play some more tonight if anyone else is up for it. I get off work at 9 (Eastern Standard Time) so should be on about 9:30

(SinDonor) #348

Sorry guys, waaaaay toooooo sunny here is Seattle to be inside playing videogames. Just got back from the pool, now going to the bar.

Be on tomorrow while it’s cloudy.

(its al bout security) #349

Im baaaaaaack

(wolfnemesis75) #350

ha ha ha! awesome!

(Dresgar) #351

Sorry I’ve been away guys, had to do some extra work over the entire weekend.

Will log in for sure tonight around 8.

(nephandys) #352

Should be on around 7:30ish EST tonight.

(SinDonor) #353

Sorry I have been a ghost for a while. Not been playing any videogames recently.

There’s this weird thing in the sky here in Seattle. Some call it “the sun”. It’s a strange bright orb that has brought some heat and happiness to the city. It also has the strange effect of getting women to remove much of their clothing.

So, while this “sun” thing is still around, I will be spending most of my free time basking in it on some patio, drinking beer, playing ping pong, and ogling half-naked ladies.

See you guys on the next cloudy day.

(Carlitoxic) #354

Hey, I only bought Brink yesterday. I bought Brink because of ET: Quake Wars, and I bought ETQW because it was at least partially a tribute to Tribes. So here I am… very annoyed at the state of Xbox Live match making/lack of lobby. It sucks balls.

Add me, my GT is: Carlitoxic

(SinDonor) #355

[QUOTE=Carlitoxic;352080]Hey, I only bought Brink yesterday. I bought Brink because of ET: Quake Wars, and I bought ETQW because it was at least partially a tribute to Tribes. So here I am… very annoyed at the state of Xbox Live match making/lack of lobby. It sucks balls.

Add me, my GT is: Carlitoxic[/QUOTE]

Just sent you a fr. We have enough people here on XBL that we can easily get an 8vs8 match filled up. No ball sucking either.

(Carlitoxic) #356

Ack, my DSL connection died and I got DC’ed… but, anyway… thanks so much had a great time playing Brink with you guys. Was an almost flawless lag free experience up to the end, plus I played from Europe on Neph’s hosted US game. See you later on XboxLive :slight_smile:

(its al bout security) #357

sorry wasnt on last night i was inactive then we had a major dust strom that blew out the power for 5+ hours.

i just woke up and all the acs in the house are on. (a central ac and 2 wall units)

(wolfnemesis75) #358

[QUOTE=its al bout security;352243]sorry wasnt on last night i was inactive then we had a major dust strom that blew out the power for 5+ hours.

i just woke up and all the acs in the house are on. (a central ac and 2 wall units)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read about the dust storm. Hope everything’s ok. I just joined random freeplay matches last night and had a blast. 8v8 matches all night against random folk. Solarcrest ended up joining me and we sniped from the rooftop of Sectow. I was working the attachment on the Drognav you suggested and doing some wetwork. Fun times. :slight_smile:

(nephandys) #359

Good games to everyone last night especially to any new people that joined in (Carlitoxic).

I was playing sec tower against a team of 8 last night and even though we beat them 3x in a row on that map as res (offense) they chose it for a fourth time. I don’t know what their obsession was with getting beat down on that map. Anyway, at the point when the map was selected the 4th time my whole team dropped the game and I beat Security 1v8. :smiley:

Last game of the night too, so good way to go out.

I should be on tonight by 8PM at the latest to get a party going if they’re not already playing.

Edit: Two stars now baby! :tongue:

(TW Turtle55555) #360

TG should have some clowns on 360 tonight. If interested let me know.

TW Turtle55555