ClientPrediction restrictions in competition servers?

(Arien) #21

We are from USSR, we always drunk for sure =)

(Celebrian) #22

We made this suggestion two weeks ago, and then Gvardman reminded the admins about it a week ago (in game), and again the day before the match I was remind this (in tread). I do not know what else we could do.

Shoutcast for this match already was scheduled, and did not want to disappoint all those gathered spectators and casters.
We play this game and took part in the matches just for fun (myself and spectators) and we only rely on the integrity of the opponents and admins. That’s our point.

They even declined to change the server on less lagged (I mean from #2 to #1), what can I say about the net settings…

(riddick666) #23

you know my opinion :slight_smile:

I was saying it like 1,5 ya. And only Seanza seemed to be interested in this cvar. Thats why he made cfg with limits.
Then it was a pleasure to invite spAnks to that server :smiley:

(Ecano) #24

This is the config that was running in.3lack server three years ago, I like it too, it provides a more ‘balanced’ game play.
I’ll collect the involved net setings for you. :wink:

(lausl) #25

seems that the poll is clear…make some restriction for prediction and maxprediction on the official servers pls.
don’t take it as a personal offence…just do it and this discussion has an end.
rubben, snotling, goblin…you put so much effort to bring qw competition back to some life-but now you should do what the majority of the community wants…otherwise all your noble deeds for qw fade away.

on the other hand it doesn’t give your team a good reputation when you take a player who is banned on esl right at the moment. maybe we are secure from haxterunhitplague after 29.3. when his esl bann is lifted. :wink:
http://www.esl.eu/benelux/player/4732482/

and just for the lolz…i never played cod mw3 so i have no clue about this game and bugusing…but it seems axter has met some friends outside qw too :smiley: :smiley:

//youtu.be/9VLD7hnTPyk

(rUBBEN) #26

Too busy IRL to deal with this, as I explained to rex I play 90% CoD4 / 10% QW, and it’s always a pleasure to play with good friends as brontoz… sorry to have made you rage so much yesterday next time we will let you walk through then you will be able to sleep better.

Reply if you want, it was just to explain that my only responsabilty is updating website, I hardly do anything else in FTM now because of exams + music.

(Snotling) #27

Hard not to take all 40%‘s kind messages personnally. Brontoz’s post contains enough insults to my team to get him a sanction imo. I just want to remind you dear 40% that we lost yesterday by 4:0 and the most disappointed were us, Stupidoz…just sayin’ cuz I think it’s a bit too much to beat us and then come flame us and destroy our reputation on a public forum.

I already said I’m okay to set these restrictions but unfortunatly I can’t do it myself, it’s all up to Goblin who actually doesn’t seem that concerned. I’m sorry but what can I do?

(Kl3ppy) #28

Install filezilla, get server access upload modified cfg, replace it with the actual one, job done :slight_smile:
when u give it the same name, it will overwrite the old one and u dont need to change any other settings.

(perfect) #29

Personally i’m playing with basic net_settings, so if Mister Brontoz have some problems to aim me and axter yesterday, that’s ur problem. So please stop crying against our net_settings cause ur guys have 100 or 150 pings on all servers on this game, if one team is unhit its 40% not french players with 30-40 pings ok?
And please stop insulting spAnK’s players Brontoz because what games but ETQW did you actually played to call us noobs like u do?

(Kl3ppy) #30

http://www.dramabutton.com/

(Finko) #31

Pop corn for the pop corn throne! Drama for the drama god!

(Arien) #32

So, if all players play with basic net_settings, need to put the default settings on the server, nothing changes and all be happy =)

If everything remains as it is, we want to play our next games on TGC if Ecano and his team ok with that =)

(Kl3ppy) #33

Can we make a list which servers have restricted netsettings?
I Think ad. Server has them restricted too. And I think the Villa ProEtqw too, gonna check them 2morrow.

(Brontoz) #34

Ok ok, wich more game i should play for call you noobs? Ill try explain why you are noobs for me… This negative net settings and same things its not cfg settings for more comfort game, this settings for be unhittable, for get some advantage = for noobs only… In my opinion. That why i am feel free for call you how i wish. You said you playing with basic net_settings, but its just your words for me, nothing more… Read again pls Deatwish post on this thread about cfg’s, everyone allways knew that Spank allways played with negative Prediction. NaS its you? Right? Even dont want comment this words about 40% pings… Saw me with ping 150 somewhere??? Or about who you talking? I know only Ynitaz high pinger in my team.
And i am not crying here,i have no reason for crying. I just geting pretty annoyed when i know that some guys doing this things, and feel free for do it on next games and noone didnt say anything. So i just say my opinion about you and your team, i understand my words is not mean anything for you, but atleast you already know what i am think about you lolZ.
Snotling and Rubben, i am really respect you guys for everything what you doing on FTM and same things, i think its everything is hard. I wasnt try destroy your reputation, after you next game, you will hear something the same from your next oponents if you will not change anything… Or maybe not if they just will dont want talk about it,but they will understand me for sure… I am already played against every team on QW at this moment, a lot times, but i never saw before anything the same like yesturday, i even dont know how to call it.
Aniway ill stop blame you and never will say anything about it to someone from you, i am alreay saed everything. Hope that wasnt useles…

Btw, you can make your sanctions to me mr. President xDDD What a lols)))

(Snotling) #35

Talking to me?

(Jakoby) #36

As an NA player i find Axter and perfect very hittable, plus of all the players i play against in promod they warp the least and are most hittable. Im sure axter lags too, in fact im sure everyone lags playing this game. Some ppl conplain and others just accept it and move on. As for restrictions, i dont care that much either way, but mite as well try something different so yeah i hope they add restrictions. Maybe just 0, in stead of a range of 0-20.

(Seanza) #37

[QUOTE=riddick666;396022]you know my opinion :slight_smile:

I was saying it like 1,5 ya. And only Seanza seemed to be interested in this cvar. Thats why he made cfg with limits.
Then it was a pleasure to invite spAnks to that server :D[/QUOTE]

Because I’m the loving and caring type :smiley:

(SGB) #38

Hi all,

Stupido Gobelin changed server settings for the both ftml servers :

pb_sv_cvar net_clientMaxRate IN 16000 30000
pb_sv_cvar net_clientMaxPrediction IN 0 1500
pb_sv_cvar net_clientPrediction IN 1 20

You are free to check it

SGB

(Arien) #39

why not 0-20? 99% players play with 0.
because you can not do the right thing and be as you want?
dont understand …

(Kl3ppy) #40

[QUOTE=Arien;396091]why not 0-20? 99% players play with 0.
because you can not do the right thing and be as you want?
dont understand …[/QUOTE]

+1, pls change the settings from 0 to 20.