Clan List

(Apples) #41

For the record I never talk crap sean, history will remember me as “the guy who was always right” :smiley:

I cant express myself easily most of the time cuz of my crappy english, but I’m not sure my points are that crappy, just try harder to understand them :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace

(Apples) #42

[QUOTE=Elit3s.com;241408]i cannot stop laught lol

Sandy was drinking at a pub all night. When he got up to leave, he fell flat on his face. He tried to stand again, but to no avail, falling flat on his face. He decided to crawl outside and get some fresh air to see whether that would sober him up. Once outside, he stood up and, sure enough, fell flat on his face. So, being a practical Scot, he crawled all the way home.
When he got to the door, he stood up yet again, but fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door into his bedroom. When he reached his bed, he tried once more to stand upright. This time he managed to pull himself to his feet but fell into bed. He was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
He woke the next morning to his wife shaking him and shouting, “So, ye’ve been oot drinkin’ as usual!” “Why would ye say that?” he complained innocently.
“Because the pub called an’ ye left yer wheelchair there again!”[/QUOTE]

Double post for this, I couldnt resist, how in hell can you be that inconsistant in the same thread??? srsly wtf, you started arguing and then out of the blue you write down a joke on the scotts… How many are you in your brain srsly?

This is exactly why I disliked you in the past and stil, you cant stop comming with “WTF” comments all along, its like talking to a multibot here…

Anyway out if this thread already, starting to be rotten…

Peace

(xTriXxy) #43

because i dont see the point to be serious here. all thread is the same here. so boring, you know. if someone will start new thread, its automaticly denied by others + all that negative comments to everything … just remember plaiadians thread/ i was tolerant in old forums, but here no more.

(Seanza) #44

So instead of every thread getting criticism, we now have every thread getting taken off-topic by somebody who has no clue.

Great :rolleyes:

(xTriXxy) #45

once again,i prefer constructive criticism, not destructive. and this thread was O/T from the beginning.

(Seanza) #46

Not just talking about this thread :wink:

(Aristotle) #47

How exactly was this thread off topic from the beginning. Until your posts it was on topic about clans in the game.

(singing_fish) #48

I am sorry Seanza,
youre right. Of course not every promod player is a annoying beeing :slight_smile:

But see, in this thread your are the only one of the pro mod guys who got the point out.
The others think they are disliked because of their ‘skill’ owning other players.
No need to comment this any further -.-
Even more because you mostly get strange PB screenshots from some of these guys (e.g. excidium or whatever the tag now is).

Personally I can imagine Pro mod may be fun with special maps for it. But I like these vehicles in game even if I cant use them :smiley:
QW is a action shooter, that’s what so many of us love in this game.
It’s fast, has a lot of gunbattle. You are not immediately dead if got hit and so on.
Imo pro mod makes it more serious. It’s more like so many other shooters out there.
Dont get me wrong: I like all the work behind it and I/we respect every player pro mod or not :slight_smile:

Sure this game is dead (blabla) and this is bad. But like every bad has a good site so a dead game has.
You know nearly every player who’s left in this fantastic shooter.
The good ones, the bad ones, even the annoying ones.
Our number is small but together we are a great community.

@all:
sorry, this thread is gone in a wrong direction only because I wanted to anger my friend aie-need :stuck_out_tongue:

QW rocks,
you rock,
cheers,
>*}))))<

@Elit3s.com: I like you position about ranked flag in server list :slight_smile:
I love XPsave, and the faster speed of our unranked or BBA server. Pro mod, TA, flymod not to forget.
But nobody cares, because it is not ranked x_x

(Aristotle) #49

[QUOTE=singing_fish;241446]
But see, in this thread your are the only one of the pro mod guys who got the point out.
The others think they are disliked because of their ‘skill’ owning other players. [/QUOTE]

No he wasn’t the only one? Did you read all of the comments made? none of the Geezer guys feel like you say they do. I don’t feel like that. Nobody else has made a comment that they feel that way?

The term pro wasn’t brought in until you, milla, and i need a medic made comments about them. People only came to the defense of the “pro” players since you grouped all of us into the same group, where the vast majority are actually pretty nice people.

Again, like I said, Villa was on the list from the beginning along with several other “pub” clans. This was supposed to be a list of clans, regardless of if they played competition or not, because not every player wants to play competition. There was no distinction of the two until I need a medic made a comment.

People really turned this into a “pro vs pub” thread, that’s not what it was meant to be. :confused:

(Seanza) #50

[QUOTE=singing_fish;241446]Personally I can imagine Pro mod may be fun with special maps for it. But I like these vehicles in game even if I cant use them :smiley:
QW is a action shooter, that’s what so many of us love in this game.
It’s fast, has a lot of gunbattle. You are not immediately dead if got hit and so on.
Imo pro mod makes it more serious. It’s more like so many other shooters out there.
Dont get me wrong: I like all the work behind it and I/we respect every player pro mod or not :)[/QUOTE]

Do you think that the non-ETQWPro players would enjoy a server with all the same unlocks, vehicles, everything like normal ETQW? But with ETQWPro spread and in stopwatch mode?

I’m willing to work together with both sides of the community, “pro players” and “vanilla players” - I can make it happen if you guys want : )

(Tanzverbot) #51

plz add HOLY **** clan (with capslocks) thank you (with capslocks)

(Aristotle) #52

I’m assuming it’s for Euroland right tanzver?

(Tanzverbot) #53

no sry, heavens (with capslocks) only.

(singing_fish) #54

Aristotle mate,
sorry I justed needed a break from typing in english
My skills in your language are so good that it lasts 2 hours till I finished above.
So I was too lazy to bring my thoughts out about every point.

Thank you putting us in your list!
Thank you for understanding (now) I do not put ppl in 2 groups. I guess you know what I mean.
I am old enough to know this never works. Would be nice if politicans get this idea too one day :rolleyes:

About your Idea Seanza,
first thank you for your friendly words :slight_smile:
I am sure you easy can fill up such a server. If you make some ppl join, others drop in by themself it’s simple psychology
I don’t know if Vanilla people like to get killed ‘faster’ because of the lesser spread.
Also PROs don’t like to be killed by a tank.
But maybe we can make a ‘peaceful’ match: Vanillas vs. PROs. Could be very interesting and intense gameplay.
I know there are a lot of very good Vanilla players out there. Guys who are not afraid to battle the PROs :slight_smile:

Well , now I am really off. Just seen we play vs. poland tomorrow O.o

all the best,
>*)))><

(timestart) #55

Might be worth pointing that out at the top of the list. Since this thread is posted in the “Clans & Competition” forum I can see why some would get the wrong impression.

(timestart) #56

[QUOTE=Seanza;241450]Do you think that the non-ETQWPro players would enjoy a server with all the same unlocks, vehicles, everything like normal ETQW? But with ETQWPro spread and in stopwatch mode?

I’m willing to work together with both sides of the community, “pro players” and “vanilla players” - I can make it happen if you guys want : )[/QUOTE]

That’s practically what the nirvana server is! And it has awesome new maps!

(f34n0r) #57

Hate to repeat myself but this conversation would not be complete without talking about Quake Wars for those who are new to this ongoing debate, someone should be here to stand on the side of Enemy Territory Quake Wars.

Quake wars has these things called: proning, crouching, scoping, firing in short bursts, switching weapons, and even standing still! You guys should try these things, they make the game more interesting than just running around shooting, and they can lead to you having more accuracy. Personally, I am grateful for having a game that has these things and where they are useful rather than playing Doom or Wolf 3D.

Promod, like all mods, can be fun for an occasional diversion, but remember, the point of promod’s usual setup on servers is to remove many things from the game. There are a few small additions such as a “pause,” and “coin toss.” I have played this game for almost 3 years now and I can tell you, I am very thankful for many of the things that usual promod configs so casually remove.

In TAW, we use all mods and all custom maps. Now, we might not all use them equally but we recognize the value of each. For what we in TAW consider true competition, we have a long standing event that we call “Battle For Earth,” which, in my opinion, unlocks the true potential of Quake Wars as it was designed rather than how mod makers might want to change it. For a description of what “Battle for Earth” is, click HERE. It is a lot of fun and is much different than the kind of matches that take place on the pubs, promod or any other different modification of QW. I am not trying to badmouth Promod, it definitely has its place, and we even use it for 1 v 1 or even 4 v 4 matches. But in our opinion, Quake Wars was meant to have large teams, like 12 v 12 and 16 v 16. If that isn’t clear to you from the presence of all the vehicles, deployables and weapons, then logic must escape you. I understand how many people might feel like these large matches can get “messy” or “disorganized” but we train our members to use real teamwork, coordination, communication and discipline. The result is amazingly fun.

Our current mod of choice is called Quake Wars Tactical Assault that we use for our BFE tournament, however, we have it configured in a way that does not remove any single thing from the game and actually adds a few things as well. You should try it out, our custom public server is running that configuration. There are new vehicles, infantry abilities, blood, new deployables and other new aspects as well. It is quite refreshing.

(Aristotle) #58

For the love of god, this is a thread about clans. Not about pro v comp. Not about what mods are better for any kind of play.

Why do people have to bring this **** up? It’s not about how you think that Tactical Assault is better than Promod, or the cvars that separate the two in the biggest way. It’s not about saying “I play pro, I am better than everybody else, and I hate people that don’t like me because I play pro, they can go **** themselves.”

This was a thread where new players, or older players who no longer are with a clan and would like to be could come and see a list, and from there check out those clans to see which best fit them. Sadly, seems like thats no longer what it is.

I would have figured that people may have gotten the idea when teams were listed they played both comp and pub. I wasn’t exclusive in which I listed. Also, I would assume this is where something like this should have gone, seeing how the section is called “Clans and Competition”. Just because a clan doesn’t play competition doesn’t mean they aren’t a clan.

Also the description of the forum leads one to believe this is where a thread like this should be.
Looking for a clan? Organising a tournament? This shiny corner of the forum is for you.”

(f34n0r) #59

Something wrong with listing what your clan actually spends their time DOING? That’s what most of this is about. Why would someone want to join a clan without having any clue what they do?..

(Kl3ppy) #60

Add
ad. - Awesome Dudes --> http://awesome-dudes.de/
Can find us at #awesome-dudes @ quakenet

We are an Euro Clan, some active Members and we might get up a Squad sometime :wink: