Clan List

(singing_fish) #21

[QUOTE=aie-need;241341]xD Yeah, you want to make list of clans, I help you ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember you Villa doesn’t play pro-mod, so if you write Villa, write others :slight_smile:

I just want to help !

@dthwsh : I remember this match, and I don’t wanna give a **** about it :p[/QUOTE]

rofl,
thank you my friend. I noticed that :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh yes, most of us are not cool enough to run around on gigantic maps xD
But wait, one day I upgrade to Don Cool, paint my name black, call every Vanilla player and server a noob and play the sensational Promod.
‘Damn I am good’ as Duke Nukem once said :smiley:

love and peace to france (from another old europe),
rené _ <*)))<

edit: http://villa.foilfest.de btw :wink:

(Seanza) #22

Please don’t tarnish all players who play ETQWPro with the same brush. We’re not all like that, the majority of us would absolutely LOVE to have all the “pub players” come & join us. Makes the game so much fun when more people play it.

(xTriXxy) #23

lol

“pro” players killed etqw, and now you are trying to tell us that “pros” LOVE noobs? xDD For easy frags, yes.
Almost everyone, who is better then others, makes laught from newbies or “unskilled => normal players”, breaking all the server rules, whoring for easy kills and calling others noobs on vanilla servers.

I personally hate when some “pro” team with smurfs are raging on vanilla and result is, after 1 map server is empty.

Sure, there are nice players too… but i dont think there are.

(Kl3ppy) #24

pro players killed etqw? lol since when is actifail pro???

(xTriXxy) #25

nobody likes to be owned. me too. my point was, how we can expect that “newbie” or whatever we will call that player, lets name it "causal player’ will play on pro servers where he have absolute no chance to learn anything there. And if "pros’ are raging on vanilla servers against that causal players, its logical that etqw miss more players.

(Dthy) #26

I mostly notice actual noobs (Hypocritical people who say there team sucks, when there on the otherside of the map camping on a lovely hill with tea and biscuits having a merry sing song) are the people who call others noobs, i hardly notice any pro’s calling people noobs, only calling there friends noobs as a joke.

(xTriXxy) #27

etqw as it is with that amount of players is not balanced game, and not fair game.
who is playing this game since beta, reached his skills to maximum. all others who joined later, are just easy targets.

cant wait for brink, where we will start from 0, and maybe finally i will see adequate, fair match.

(Kl3ppy) #28

Nobody likes to get owned, but when u keep playing on promod servers with some real good guys, u will improve very fast, just keep playing 2-3 weeks on pro servs.
Blaming pro players is false because its ur fault that they can own u. Just blaming ppl because yourself is not able to handle the situation isnt smart at all.

(xTriXxy) #29

Yoshi, next etqw i will play will be brink.

(Dthy) #30

What i did, can remember times when i couldn’t kill anyone on promod, but nowadays i can get some kills on them.

Anyway, this has gotten rather off topic. Basically, don’t flame someone whose better than you, just get in a flyer/vehicle and kill them till they rage quit :smiley:

(xTriXxy) #31

[QUOTE=Dthwsh.;241366]What i did, can remember times when i couldn’t kill anyone on promod, but nowadays i can get some kills on them.

Anyway, this has gotten rather off topic. Basically, don’t flame someone whose better than you, just get in a flyer/vehicle and kill them till they rage quit :D[/QUOTE]

yeah:) your skills are way better then mine:) lol but its because i left etqw many many months ago xDDDDD and now im playing …ehm… hour per week max

(Seanza) #32

I don’t think you understand my point. We don’t like easy wins, we like activity, a challenge. So more people starting to play pro on a regular basis = more competition.

(xTriXxy) #33

i do understand your point,(i reflected my opinion why is there lack of players)

but how to convince players without any promod knowledge to install promod, and to play on pro servers?

(Seanza) #34

That’s the biggest challenge, and having people exagerate the “attitude” of “pro” players on ETQWPro is going to do nothing but stop it from happening. There are a lot of people who don’t realise what ETQWPro is, and they think it just removes loads of stuff from the game.

All it does is make the game tweakable to make it more balanced.

(xTriXxy) #35

etqw maybe need update:
-fixed link to the old forums
-deactivate servers visibility option (ranked, unranked), so players will see all the servers online without turning to “show me ranked only”
-promod package will be part of the update

(Seanza) #36

ETQW is fine. The forums are down, thanks to Activision, old forums won’t be back. Second note you put is not required whatsoever. And, there is the Official Competition Mod.

(Aristotle) #37

[QUOTE=singing_fish;241353]rofl,
thank you my friend. I noticed that :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh yes, most of us are not cool enough to run around on gigantic maps xD
But wait, one day I upgrade to Don Cool, paint my name black, call every Vanilla player and server a noob and play the sensational Promod.
‘Damn I am good’ as Duke Nukem once said :smiley:

love and peace to france (from another old europe),
rené _ <*)))<

edit: http://villa.foilfest.de btw ;)[/QUOTE]

I’m the one who listed Villa in the first place, not that mila person thing?

I play with quite a few of the villa players and I’d like to think get along pretty well with them. Even have a few of them on my friends list.

Like Seanza said, not all of us are elitist pricks. I know there are a lot of NA comp player who would love to see pub players playing with us. Hell, some of us, myself included, started out as pub players.

[QUOTE=Elit3s.com;241369]
but how to convince players without any promod knowledge to install promod, and to play on pro servers?[/QUOTE]

All they need is proper encouragement. I know that back in the day when FFS was still around I pushed and pushed for them to play in comp, some of them were really pretty good. they finally did as /9/ and did good for a team with no previous comp experience. All some “pub” teams/clans need is a push and encouragement, along with help from experienced players and things can go from there. It’s happened multiple times in the past.

(Apples) #38

Or you can buy exterwin pack v1.1! XD

Milla, it wont start from 0 with Brink… any decent FPS player will be good at Brink, the other wont… It allways been like that, I play FPS for ages now and I still sucks, I dont care and play promod as often as I can, its challenging and refreshing, I also get uber bashed in clan arena (quake Live) vs people who play 24/7 while I’m not even sure I played 24H yet, taking the most horrible bash ever (like finishing the game with 0 frag at all, being a freaking useless guy for my team) and I dont care, cuz its where I find the fun and the challenge. Frustrating : sure it is, but at least you improve.

Its like saying you wont go to school because you are not good at it and you are allways the last in the class, this attitude wont lead you anywhere…

Peace

(Seanza) #39

Apples, I have to say as much as I like you and stuff, you generally talk a load of crap, but this… Well, this is quite possibly the most sensible thing I’ve EVER seen you say. Ever.

standing ovation

(xTriXxy) #40

i cannot stop laught lol

Sandy was drinking at a pub all night. When he got up to leave, he fell flat on his face. He tried to stand again, but to no avail, falling flat on his face. He decided to crawl outside and get some fresh air to see whether that would sober him up. Once outside, he stood up and, sure enough, fell flat on his face. So, being a practical Scot, he crawled all the way home.
When he got to the door, he stood up yet again, but fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door into his bedroom. When he reached his bed, he tried once more to stand upright. This time he managed to pull himself to his feet but fell into bed. He was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
He woke the next morning to his wife shaking him and shouting, “So, ye’ve been oot drinkin’ as usual!” “Why would ye say that?” he complained innocently.
“Because the pub called an’ ye left yer wheelchair there again!”