Clan List

(INF3RN0) #61

I think what he means is that this specific thread is for clans wanting to play under 6v6 promod. Everyone would love to do some organized 12v12s and use TA, but alas only you guy’s are that lucky :wink:. I personally enjoy 6v6 a bit more myself, but that’s just because it’s hard to find more than 6 guys I can deal with at once… lol.

(f34n0r) #62

Actually we do 8 v8, 10, 10, 12 v 12 and sometimes higher scrims with BH, OCB and some other clans not listed on the first post.

Also, people should know that TAW is here for them and we do massive internal competitions with a pool of people that is as big and as diverse as the rest of the current community combined. We welcome anyone who can

-speak/read english
-make either our NA or EU times (9pm EST / 2100 GMT Sundays and Tuesdays with an optional night on Thursdays for training seminars)
-is 15 or older
-has a microphone
-has a mature attitude

to join us.
www.taw.net

(Aristotle) #63

No no. It has nothing to do with people playing competition. It’s a list of clans. It’s just that simple. Just a list of clans int he game, whether they play any kind of competition rules or not.

And Feanor, I don’t see any problem with telling people what a team/clan is all about as Cankor did with Geezer, but when you nitpick and go on about how flawed Promod is and how godlike Tactical Assault is that’s not really talking about what you or TAW does. The thread wasn’t started for things like that. I personally could care less who thinks Promod is better than TA as they were made for different things.

Yes I understand that TAW uses TA for the giant BFE that you guys run, but you could have left it at that. Just describing the clan and what they do. There was no need to, like I said before, nitpick all the flaws (not flaws to everybody mind you, as it does what it was designed to do) Promod has while praising TA because in your mind it’s godlike and is perfect (yes thats how it comes across).

(Ecano) #64

[QUOTE=singing_fish;241446]IEven more because you mostly get strange PB screenshots from some of these guys (e.g. excidium or whatever the tag now is).
[/QUOTE]

Singing, in my opinion when you see in front of you a player that you can’t get it down you have to simply think that is more skilled than you. Is a positive way to enjoy the game.

ProMod community is not very large, we know each other and we see players with a constant skill improvement and others getting high skills in a magic day, becoming unhittable… This is the key.

For Brink don’t expect that scenario change, skill in soothers is a carry over value, as we saw in the ETQW beta with the players coming from the ET old school.

(aie-need) #65

Hello hello !

I’m crappy in english so I’ll write a very short reply, don’t think it’s because I can’t understand what everyone is talking about.

Everyone on this forum should post constructive things, not desctructive ones. I won’t tell you what to do, you are old enough to do it, I think, but you should listen to the fish…

I didn’t want to offense -/-Villa-/- in my post, if I did, I apologize, it’s my english skills which fails, not what I’m really thinking. I love Villa, and it’s normal to montion it on this post, just write others in the list. Makron bless you, my fish friend.

Greetz, @nam

(DonkeyDong) #66

Vanilla mod, pub competition.

Pro mod, pro competition.

End of discussion.

If you don’t believe it, look at the teams that play in either.

(DonkeyDong) #67

Test Test 123

Excellent, a donkey with dreads. :smiley:

(Susefreak) #68

[QUOTE=DonkeyDong;241550]Vanilla mod, pub competition.

Pro mod, pro competition.

End of discussion.

…[/QUOTE]

Great to see that you’ve mastered the art of discussion… Oh wait

(Seanza) #69

Funny thing is, a team of ETQWPro players would get owned in a 6v6 vanilla match. Probably moreso than if it was the other way round.

I don’t want this “vanilla vs. pro” arguement to continue, there is no arguement. It’s the same game, different rulesets, that is all.

(DrFunkenstein) #70

I won’t claim I speak for Aristotle, but I’m sorry to see that some of the people posting here are taking this in the wrong direction.

There’s been a kind of surge in organized competitions for this game lately and I’m glad to see that happening. Clans play an important part in that, and I don’t think it’s a bad idea to check which ones are still alive and kicking.

Dr. Funkenstein

(Aristotle) #71

This thread should be locked. It’s too bad that this thread became what it did. There was no need for anybody to bash/flame any public clans or competition teams, or to **** talk certain mods that a singular person doesn’t like.

I will repeat myself again.

[QUOTE=Aristotle;241449]This was supposed to be a list of clans, regardless of if they played competition or not, because not every player wants to play competition.

People really turned this into a “pro vs pub” thread, that’s not what it was meant to be. :confused:[/QUOTE]

(aA.) #72

it’s all about getting better and that doesnt mean you have to play a lot.

(badman) #73

Locking as requested.