Changes to Anti-Hack Policies - Zero Tolerance

(Szakalot) #41

source?

I saw both SD and Nexon state this is one of their top priorities; I’d imagine we won’t hear anything until something specific is being accomplished, like a report system, in-game replays, or a different anti-cheat.

(prophett) #42

[QUOTE=Szakalot;532427]source?

I saw both SD and Nexon state this is one of their top priorities; I’d imagine we won’t hear anything until something specific is being accomplished, like a report system, in-game replays, or a different anti-cheat.[/QUOTE]

People say all sorts of things. The proof is in the pudding :]

(Szakalot) #43

well then, wait&taste before you write up a review for the dirty-pudding!

(Protekt1) #44

It isn’t like a new thing to cheat in DB. They’ve been told about the issue well in advanced and thus far have shown little to nothing. So far their effort has been below mediocre from all appearances.

They don’t even need to be told tbh. It isn’t their (NX) first fps f2p.

(BomBaKlaK) #45

MM full of cheaters with High levels (100 % instant headhots on a full team with sawbonez, and shots through 3 or 4 walls)… NEED A REAL ANTICHEAT !!!

(Volcano) #46

better hurry up that new AC SD before that peak of players get fed up with the cheats

(BomBaKlaK) #47

A real pain in the a.s.s !!!

(NoSoup4U) #48

Aren’t there plans for new anti-cheat software? Iirc, something like that was mentioned on yesterday’s stream.
Xigncode seems to be useless, and the manual reporting takes away from playing the goddamn game (and the feedback on doing so is severely lacking).

Can someone from SD clarify?

(montheponies) #49

Getting difficult to know who’s cheating and who’s just reached level 41 sniping due to good map sense and no life…i’m getting paranoid. SD pls provide some kind of indication of what the plans are for this…

(stealth6) #50

[QUOTE=NoSoup4U;532630]Aren’t there plans for new anti-cheat software? Iirc, something like that was mentioned on yesterday’s stream.
Xigncode seems to be useless, and the manual reporting takes away from playing the goddamn game (and the feedback on doing so is severely lacking).

Can someone from SD clarify?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like T.J. Miller talking about Deadpool:

(prophett) #51

Just played a MM match with all 5 of the other team blatantly cheating & 1 guy on my team blatantly cheating (This is by no means an exaggeration).

What are you doing about this, Splash Damage?

(Volcano) #52

apparently a new ac in a couple patches, which isn’t soon enough

(Szakalot) #53

[QUOTE=prophett;533095]Just played a MM match with all 5 of the other team blatantly cheating & 1 guy on my team blatantly cheating.

What are you doing about this, Splash Damage?[/QUOTE]

cheat premade, lol

(BomBaKlaK) #54

And they are looking for “good” mates for comp …

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dirtybomb/comments/3bmka5/cruseball_of_team_solaris_using_triggerbot/

(Volcano) #55

pretty certain there is someone trigger botting in the AU competitive scene as well but we cant record demos so we can’t even view his pov

(Chris Mullins) #56

Hey guys,

We are aware that hackers are a big concern at the moment and we do have plans which we are acting on to improve the current system. Please bear with us while we get these finalised and we’ll give you more details as and when it becomes available.

(BomBaKlaK) #57

[QUOTE=shoe.;533106]Hey guys,

We are aware that hackers are a big concern at the moment and we do have plans which we are acting on to improve the current system. Please bear with us while we get these finalised and we’ll give you more details as and when it becomes available.[/QUOTE]

Finally ! some little news, so when can expect something ? 1 week ? 1 month ? 1 year ?
Cause it’s really a huge pain in the ass and the people start talking bad about DB, Nexon and cheat fest.

Server rental and Admin needed !

(Chris Mullins) #58

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;533108]Finally ! some little news, so when can expect something ? 1 week ? 1 month ? 1 year ?
Cause it’s really a huge pain in the ass and the people start talking bad about DB, Nexon and cheat fest.

Server rental and Admin needed ![/QUOTE]

We can’t disclose dates at this point as we’re currently working on them, but they’ll be live asap. If unforeseen issues pop up etc. then the updates may take a little longer, but we’re on it. That’s really the main point to take away at the moment.

(BomBaKlaK) #59

OK ! Nice to hear that.

(Chris Mullins) #60

Sorry we don’t have much more for you to go on at the moment :confused: