Brink Statistics Site Online Now

(crazyfoolish) #101

Not on a meta scale. If you have played hundreds or thousands of games it really starts to show if you are worth more or less than one eighth of your team.

(Xirvus.rei) #102

First things first:

I think they should put in a K/D ratio, and a W/L ratio.

Now into detail:

Damn, it’s not as good as ETQW’s one. :frowning: Bah, I knew I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up.

ET:QW had a rather fun achievement system to have goals to go for, I know there’s the whole “play games for fun, and not for grindy rubbish”, but hey, if I’m already enjoying the game, I might a well have another meta-game, or goals, to pursue, if I so desire.

What I’m suggesting is creating achievements with milestones such as Revive 800 teammates, and after achieving this, you get a new outfit for your character.

But that’s for another thread.

With regards to K/D ratio; I think they should put it in, simply because, well, you can argue till the cows come home, but I argue that I’m a more helpful team player if I have positive kill ratio AND high XP, than the next guy who can’t hold his own in firefights, and dies more often, is able to get XP, but that’s it. I know who I’d rather have on my team.

Sure it’s good that it’s not included in-game, but it’s something that should be shown in your personal RECORD, on a STATS site.

(Humate) #103

Even on a meta scale.
The stat alone, doesnt mean anything.

(badman) #104

A new blog entry has been added:
[drupal=820]Brink Statistics Site Online Now[/drupal]

Rejoice, perusers of statistics and bar graphs - the official multiplayer statistics site for Brink is now up and running. Located at battle.brinkthegame.com, the site is fully operational for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, with PC support coming very soon.
What does the site offer, you ask? Well, for starters, there’s the massive Battle for the Ark status screen right on the main page, allowing you to see which faction is currently winning the war for what pelgo. The battle resets every week, giving you a chance to tilt the balance in favour of your preferred side.
In addition, you can view detailed statistics for yourself and anyone else who’s registered with the site. Speaking of which, you’ll need your unique VIP code to create your account - you can find that under “Online Stats” in Brink’s main menu.

(sithhappens) #105

if you look at the pic they show 8 colored in areas on that huge ark im wondering if we are going to get the whole map opened up via dlc ?:confused:

(xzen) #106

Never realised you could see more detailed accuracy stats if you click on the arrow next to the weapon’s icon, that’s neat.

(danyoo) #107

I think it would be great if they allowed us to access our characters and share them with other people.
:penguin:

(Mustang) #108

Anyone care to post a vid for us PC people to see what all the fuss is about

(dommafia) #109

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/06/01/a-look-at-brinks-stat-tracking-hub/

next best thing i guess.

(PsYcHo) #110

Im asking me the same thing atm…

(Herandar) #111

Why do you need that? You can look at anyone’s stats one there. Just pick your favorite console forum member and search for them on the correct page. Hmm, Jess Alon is on 360… Fluent Fox is Fearless Fox’s PS3 name, I think… Check one of the console invite threads to find a name.

If you want to see embarassing statistics, look up this ‘Herandar’ cat on 360. Not that looking at a bunch of zeros would be very entertaining or enlightening, though.

(legend123) #112

PC loses yet again.

Not only stats delayed. But it didnt keep track of anything beforehand while the consoles did keep track :frowning:

(Jess Alon) #113

http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/jess

Luckily I registered early and got just my first name on there.

It hasn’t updated much recently though.

(kilL_888) #114

[QUOTE=danyoo;330813]I think it would be great if they allowed us to access our characters and share them with other people.
:penguin:[/QUOTE]

that would be really great. to see a picture of my current res/sec characters and to view others.

it would be ultimately awsome if it would actually be 3d, like (they plan it for) the wow armory.

(Crawdaddy79) #115

I guess that whole “details coming soon” thing about the PC stats was just a posting accident?

(riptide) #116

“Soon”

is code for “when we are able to even if we don’t have the info by 12/21/12”

(Darksider) #117

What’s up with the PC stat site?!?! starting feel like a step-child now, lol.

(TruGamer97) #118

I have a feeling security will never win :stuck_out_tongue:

(wolfnemesis75) #119

What if the new maps tip the scale another way? never is a long time.

(TruGamer97) #120

Another reason why the dlc will be interesting :penguin: [QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;342381]What if the new maps tip the scale another way? never is a long time.[/QUOTE]