Brink Statistics Site Online Now

(aignetti) #1

its online guys

(Herandar) #2

Link? I’m getting the same default page.

(sirius89) #3

yawn

/10chars

(aignetti) #4

brinkthegame.com … and then you have to click on “Stats”

(R4ziel) #5

http://battle.brinkthegame.com/

(aignetti) #6

yeah you can see your kills … great i love it … why they doesnt make this an ingame thing instead of a website?

(Smokeskin) #7

Bah no PC yet :slight_smile:

(Xirvus.rei) #8

I wanna see what kind of player statistics are tracked. I thought ET:QW’s site was great, let’s hope BRINK’s well be just as good.

(R4ziel) #9

Just went through some random guys stats. Say waht you want, that site is DAMN well done. They have pu alot of effort in it and the stats that are generated there are brilliant!

(Saint Stunna) #10

Compare the 360 and ps3 data. Lol look at the operative numbers.

(Herandar) #11

Knockdown stat seems to be off. Says I have 0 knockdowns, and I know that isn’t true, as I get XP for knockdowns…

(wolfnemesis75) #12

Cool. I have to put my code in!

(Herandar) #13

Not fair to compare. 360 users have logged 60 years of game time, and PS3 only 18 years.

EDIT: The stats site logged me out, and won’t let me log back in. Will check back tomorrow.

(wolfnemesis75) #14

Pretty cool. I have become an Engineer apparently! Started as Medic, but guess I got another degree, lol. Kross Smg! Oh yeah!

(wolfnemesis75) #15

[QUOTE=Herandar;329353]Not fair to compare. 360 users have logged 60 years of game time, and PS3 only 18 years.

EDIT: The stats site logged me out, and won’t let me log back in. Will check back tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

PSN was down for a while, perhaps that’s why?

(Jakkzter) #16

It looks great, but a win/loss ratio per map and kill/death ratio per weapon are huge omissions.

I know this game isn’t about kills/death ratios, but it’s still something cool to know.

(Crawdaddy79) #17

Incredible how lopsided Container City is.

(Glyph) #18

According to the site, Resistance wins ~80% of all matches played on Container City. How is that even close to balanced?!

(Crytiqal) #19

I wish it would show deaths aswell, or even k/d ratio.

Just showing kills is meaning less imo

Resistance have homefield advantage on CCity :wink:

(wolfnemesis75) #20

Only weird thing: My profile sign in name is my email? Is that correct?