Brink Statistics Site Online Now

(Jess Alon) #21

That’s just people spawn camping the bots.

(wolfnemesis75) #22

I prefer playing as Security on this map now. It is more fun. New players get trapped more often than experienced players is what the stat reflects in my opinion.

(Jess Alon) #23

Only 3,119K saved by medics, but 10,536K demolitions by soldiers? Shouldn’t that number be opposite?

(Herandar) #24

Rambo medics not only survive, they thrive!

(FrankieGodskin) #25

Who would do that? :wink:

I’m a little let down with the stats site. No K/DR and I can only see my games from yesterday. Also, it’s only counting one of my characters, as I have for more than 21 hours played and 330,000 XP earned.

(Sabayon) #26

[QUOTE=Crytiqal;329368]I wish it would show deaths aswell, or even k/d ratio.

Just showing kills is meaning less imo[/QUOTE]

They know people who charge for objective (which is most likely to be guarded by other team) are going to die more often then just people going around shooting it up flanking etc… Probably why they don’t show it, since it would take away from people focusing on objective play on pubs.

(Jess Alon) #27

I think half of those heals are horse and oddworld.

(PublicSafety) #28

UGHH!! at work… can’t wait to get home and log on :slight_smile:

So??? Anyone who is on the page, is it awsome??

(Oschino1907) #29

[QUOTE=Frankie Godskin;329383]Who would do that? :wink:

I’m a little let down with the stats site. No K/DR and I can only see my games from yesterday. Also, it’s only counting one of my characters, as I have for more than 21 hours played and 330,000 XP earned.[/QUOTE]

Better then what i am seeing, I have 3 characters to 20,20,19 but this games says i have 0 for everythign, not a single stat… Broken site is broken, not to mention off the start it showed my name as someone else and then it changed back to my name.

(wolfnemesis75) #30

This is why. I am sooo glad K/D is not. It is a meaningless stat in any Team-based game. K/D doesn’t denote skill contrary to popular opinion. It can be boosted.

(Jess Alon) #31

[QUOTE=Frankie Godskin;329383]Who would do that? :wink:

I’m a little let down with the stats site. No K/DR and I can only see my games from yesterday. Also, it’s only counting one of my characters, as I have for more than 21 hours played and 330,000 XP earned.[/QUOTE]

Probably hasn’t completely set in yet. Play as different characters over the next few days and see what happens.

(Glyph) #32

There are quite a few stats that seem ‘off’. What is interesting is that my last two matches played were solo private matches with no bots and the stats site has them tracked, yet I have played Brink for way more than the total time is tracking so what is it missing? The site certainly did not track anything until last week as all of my Heavy character stats are not showing too.

(FrankieGodskin) #33

[quote=PublicSafety;329388]UGHH!! at work… can’t wait to get home and log on :slight_smile:

So??? Anyone who is on the page, is it awsome??[/quote]
Not awesome at all, so you don’t need to stress. Basically it tells you who wins most on the maps, your total kills for the last 10 games, and your overall totals (accuracy, kills, etc.). However, there’s no negative information, so you can’t tell how many times you’ve been killed or outgunned. Without qualifiers, the stats are pretty useless.

(Herandar) #34

Maybe a typo in your code??

(wolfnemesis75) #35

I signed in to xbox live, retrieved the code then uploaded it to the stat site. Would that make a difference?

(FrankieGodskin) #36

Yep, that’ll probably do it. I’ll play a game with all three characters tonight and see what happens.

(wolfnemesis75) #37

Tripple check the code before hitting the final button.

(FrankieGodskin) #38

While I agree with both of you, the stat can also help by showing you where and how you’re dying. If you’re dead, you’re no use to your team. Therefore, the best thing a team player can do is stay alive and complete an objective. If you’re hurling yourself at the enemy hoping to bury them in corpses, you’re not helping the team.

(Oschino1907) #39

Pretty sure i did it exact, had it wrtten down, either way seems retarded that a single letter or word mix up would be someone else, more then enough combos to make two so alike. Doesnt even show the code online anymore so it must have been hooked to my game as i tried to sign back in a see what was up. I will check again later after a few games. Even if it was someone else you would suspect it would have some stats and not just zeros everywhere.

(wolfnemesis75) #40

I hear what you are saying, but I’d use an example: As a Medic I literally run around throwing out revives like a lunatic with less regard for my own life, but sacrificing for the benefit of the team. When you play against higher level players they kill Medics. So such a stat like K/D would look horrendous on a really good Medic player. I will drop down on Security Tower and get in the thick of things to get Neychav up or The Agent. Where as if I am playing an Operative or an Engineer I may go around the fray or be behind enemy lines or setting up turrets, and so would have a better K/D. So it’d be a skewed stat and not a very good indicator in a team based game with varied classes and objectives.