Brink Statistics Site Online Now

(Sinner) #41

Big :[ at defense winning pretty much every map. Although maybe that’s just a console thing since defense can cover entrances, but offense needs to acquire targets after entering a room.

Looking forward to PC stats. (Why are they taking longer than consoles???)

(Herandar) #42

Because PC isn’t a closed system.

(jazevec) #43

It will be interesting to compare win ratios for PC/consoles. I wonder if control method will make a noticeable difference.

I too am surprised PC stats take longer to get working. It should be server-side, so if there are no major differences between server code…

Spot on K: D is for e-peen, K: D means nothing if your team loses. So it is a redundant stat in this game. :smiley:

Win:Loss is all that matters, AFTER having fun!!! :stroggbanana:

(wolfnemesis75) #45

[QUOTE=NIDCLXVI;329434]Spot on K: D is for e-peen, K: D means nothing if your team loses. So it is a redundant stat in this game. :smiley:

Win:Loss is all that matters, AFTER having fun!!! :stroggbanana:[/QUOTE]

Any kind of stat tracking K/D would cause the game to devolve into kill first mentality rather than team first. Just like you said.

(legend123) #46

and PC is last as always. how refreshing…

(Petrolbomb_Tom) #47

Have too agree with above.

I’m kind of getting bored with everybody telling each other which stat’s are important and which aren’t, just give us ALL the stats’ so each person can make up their own mind.

As it stands I can’t see any reason to log in again - but I will check out the map %'s on the front page every now and then as this is the only meaningful bit of infomation I have come across.

What is it with this game, even the stat’s page feels like a wasted opportunity?

(Oschino1907) #48

Yeah site is just straight up not working at all for me, just went on and into a game with each guy i have made and then backed out, played some solo stuff and still nothing for stats on the site, just zeros for everything and as I said earlier my menu no longer has the thing about stats with the online code for tracking so i had to have put the right one in. This is just dissapointing, had similar troubles on the BFBC2 site also, certain stats were never kept so i had zeros next to things that i should have had thousands of.

(Crytiqal) #49

Nice :slight_smile:

Looks cool

Will there be more stats tracked in the future aswell, or is this not planned?

(dazman76) #50

This might mean that by the time we get our grubby hands on it, the site will be working 100% :slight_smile: I know, I’m an optimist.

(its al bout security) #51

probably, totally makes sense. i just dont see many real medics with gatling guns but maybe that will change near future

(InfiniteStates) #52

I hope the two new DLC maps both have security defending so that we have a chance of seeing something other than “Currently Winning: Resistance/Last Week’s Winner: Resistance” :wink:

(Smokeskin) #53

There is also deliberate suicide, which I often do. Without a /kill command, I just throw myself at the enemy. As medic, running out of supplies makes me nothing but a gun, much better to die and respawn with a full supply bar and be able to die and revive again.

I’d hate to have my strategy make my K/D look bad.

(Jess Alon) #54

Horse just mows everyone in a room down and then heals all the downed dudes.

(Oschino1907) #55

Am I the only one on PS3 not able to see a single game stat of anykind or is it just not up for PS3 yet?

(Jess Alon) #56

[QUOTE=Smokeskin;329478]There is also deliberate suicide, which I often do. Without a /kill command, I just throw myself at the enemy. As medic, running out of supplies makes me nothing but a gun, much better to die and respawn with a full supply bar and be able to die and revive again.

I’d hate to have my strategy make my K/D look bad.[/QUOTE]

They should fix supply regeneration so that when you get kills it slightly bumps up the pace. At least for a support class like the medic.

(Glyph) #57

We can only hope that SD will ‘rebalance’ the maps by using the data from this site. As it stands now I see no reason for this trend of Resistance domination to ever change.

(legend123) #58

[QUOTE=Crytiqal;329368]I wish it would show deaths aswell, or even k/d ratio.

Just showing kills is meaning less imo
[/QUOTE]

I agree. Kinda of disappointing.

And to those people who keep using the same argument
“KD is for campers, they will avoid teamwork to increase stats, they are bad players”

What a bunch of bull****. Seriosly.

With that reasoning XP, revives etc are useless.

or

“Wins/losses are more important”

Consider that you get a team that just cant shoot properly even with good teamwork. You will be stuck in your spawn and there is nothing you can do about it.
What happens: some people stay behind the lines and revive/buff letting others to die without actually helping them kill the enemy.

(SebaSOFT) #59

How about Linux Servers? any word?

(Iramaj) #60

On 5/31/2011 Resistance is dominating majority of the map and Resort is the closest map overall (49% vs 51%)
Reactor is the only map that is won more often by the attacking/offensive team. I found this surprising. The worst team for the attacking members are shipyard and container city (70+% vs 30% or less)