Brink Hardcore

(Thundermuffin) #141

[QUOTE=R_Shackelford;354945]What cracks me up is people that spend as much on a graphics card every couple years as I spent on a whole console that will last me five to ten years (with games looking progressively better on the same hardware), and they act like that makes them some kind of uber-1337 gaming guru, yet I’m obviously having more fun with my games, as I don’t feel the need to disparage others to justify my expense.

I played PC games for 15 years prior to getting my PS3, and I hate to tell you, PC is nice, but it ain’t all that.

/signed[/QUOTE]

You pay $60 for games. I pay no where near that unless I want something on release day. I’m pretty sure you’ve paid more for just games than I paid for my PC. I’d say since I’ve had this rig I’ve spent around 196$ on games for it and that’s like at least 30 games.

(Oschino1907) #142

[QUOTE=digitalzero;355326]Now I’m lost. I did make it bigger. The height and width of the font is fixed. How is this my OCD friend? :tongue:

[/QUOTE]

My OCD has been surpressed for now! LOL, AWESOME!!! Now people know its me and not someone else, like some Amish war fighting person raging against the machine?!?!

Oh and WTF when are we gonna get some BRINK stuff like the they have for Quake (and other games) in the smilies, especially in the “more” section, Brink ones could be epic… wait no… HARDCORE!!!

(digitalzero) #143

[QUOTE=AmishWarMachine;355219]/signed

http://ps3.brinkthegame.com/amishwarmachine

Don’t let my meager 24 hours of played time fool you, if I didn’t have a wife and 4 kids, I might have Oschino-ian playtime numbers![/QUOTE]

Had to do something fun for one of my favorite PSN names!

In my loudest Viking war yell, “AMISHWARMACHINE!”

(AmishWarMachine) #144

The horse and buggy… brings a tear to my eye!

(R_Shackelford) #145

Hate to critique your excellent work, but the buggy needs a mounted MG. :smiley:

(although I guess at that size it may be difficult to discern)

(digitalzero) #146

:smiley:

[QUOTE=R_Shackelford;355472]Hate to critique your excellent work, but the buggy needs a mounted MG. :smiley:

(although I guess at that size it may be difficult to discern)[/QUOTE]

HA! I was so close to doing that or replacing the buggy with ‘the war wagon’!:wink:

(digitalzero) #147

It is strange that I am creating these within the forum parameters but once they are loaded, the resolution gets cut in half.

(wolfnemesis75) #148

Yeah, the resolution takes a hit. Its the way it is I’ve noticed as well. Better than nothing!

(digitalzero) #149

Somehow the file size increases over the limit after it is saved which triggers the res loss once it is loaded to the forum. I’ll just save them as slightly smaller files to see if it helps.

Try this and it will let me know if my theory worked.

(AmishWarMachine) #150

Looks mas bueno!

(digitalzero) #151

It sure does. Cool!:cool:

(Oschino1907) #152

[QUOTE=digitalzero;355487]Somehow the file size increases over the limit after it is saved which triggers the res loss once it is loaded to the forum. I’ll just save them as slightly smaller files to see if it helps.

Try this and it will let me know if my theory worked.
[/QUOTE]

Try for me as well! Or I will cut you… in the game with my bayonet attachment one day in the future in an alternate reality where it actually gets released!

(digitalzero) #153

HA! Take it from my sig as it will not upload correctly to PB without adding to the file for some reason.
This way kept the file size the same.

(Oschino1907) #154

[QUOTE=digitalzero;355497]HA! Take it from my sig as it will not upload correctly to PB without adding to the file for some reason.
This way kept the file size the same.[/QUOTE]

Much smoother, mmmmmmm like Makers Mark whiskey!

(digitalzero) #155

:smiley: If you have the chance, try Booker’s Bourbon. It’s quite good.

Suzuki, take your sig from my sig. Much better.

(St NickelStew) #156

There are some pretty awesome sigs here!

//claps//

(its al bout security) #157

digital, can you make me a simple one with my gt and a carb with a

over it and says noobs next to it please?

(digitalzero) #158

[QUOTE=St NickelStew;355516]There are some pretty awesome sigs here!

//claps//[/QUOTE]

Let me know what you want. :wink:

(wolfnemesis75) #159

^How the heck did the killa clown upload that huge image? omg.

(digitalzero) #160

You want that carb outfitted in Resistance?