Brink Hardcore

(wolfnemesis75) #1

Brink Hardcore Club

Sign if you are still playing Brink and capping OBJs while capping fools with style.

we’ve had to listen to all the critics, naysayers, downers, micro-analyzers, cry-babies, doomsayers, steam-counters, haters, lone-wolf try-hards, rage-quitters, COD legends, TDM heros, lulz sec dweebs, band-wagon whiners, gamefly trolls, and casual noobs…

{We choose to stand apart from the crowd.}

The Hardcore Brink.

signed :slight_smile:

Started and actual Brink Hardcore Club on the site http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/group.php?groupid=47 everyone join up and then whoever wants to spice it up a bit let me know so I can (figure out how to) give you the power to do so as i dont think just anyone cant edit it but I dont feel like it as I am almost always on my Ps3 browser so not very easy. Lets make this thing official! ~Oschino1907

(H0RSE) #2

You’re gonna get trolled so hard, Wolf lol.

(Cyan) #3

I will give you 1 star for the effort, but -4 for being such a pain in the ass.

(FireWorks) #4

/signed

Brink hardcore :slight_smile:

Is this a good thread for posting all the hackusations for pwning noobs? :smiley:

(wolfnemesis75) #5

Ha ha ha!

We don’t die, we just multiply.

(digitalzero) #6

signed :cool:

(DarkangelUK) #7

You do know you’re also turning into the thing you hate the most, right? A troll. A thread designed to antagonize and cause arguments is a failure in its own right.

(dazman76) #8

I’m not playing, but I DID sneak in and sign your funky new club roster! Have some of that. The crowd appear to be following you, so no standing apart I’m afraid. My signature is the one in bright pink permanent marker. I was tempted to sign the “I can haz all achievements xbox” list too, but I won’t do that incase someone mistakes it for a genuine desire to be on an achievements achievement list.

Also… it’s interesting that you use the term “hardcore” for people who are “still” playing Brink, a whole two months after release. This appears to indicate that some amount of “thick skin”, stubbornness, or simply blindness in the face of overwhelming reason - is required in order to still be playing the game. I wonder if you could clear this up by letting us know which one of those three is the most applicable? I’d like to see a definitive answer on that one please.

I think we can refer to this as “victory”.

(wolfnemesis75) #9

^ …when immediately after I posted I get private messages telling me how cool it is, it kind of makes it all good from my perspective. Just don’t take it to heart. Just don’t sign if you aren’t part of the club. that’s all. we’ve all had to listen to the critics and we still choose to play. that’s the point.

(peteXnasty) #10

Im convinced you are the most elaborate troll ever and you dont actually play brink

(DarkangelUK) #11

I’m still curious wolf, which tag have you labeled me with?

(Crytiqal) #12

(Azev2000) #13

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;354506]Ha ha ha!

We don’t die, we just multiply.[/QUOTE]

Looks at graph of population

(Kurushi) #14

/signed/ because it’s true

Laugh or cry

(nephandys) #15

/signed…and gettin my popcorn(s) rdy.

(Smoochy) #16

/signed :slight_smile: im a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus! (extra point for naming the movie)

i thought this was going to be about a new game mode where a shot to the toe would kill you! :slight_smile:

(SinDonor) #17

/Signed with bodily fluid of some sort. I think it’s just phlegm, but perhaps it’s hemoglobin.

Brinkin’ until I die… Or I get bored with it. Whichever comes first.

(wolfnemesis75) #18

Here’s me playing…

:smiley:

(SinDonor) #19

[quote=wolfnemesis75;354545]here’s me playing…

:d

[/quote]

Photoshop’d!!!

(digitalzero) #20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mijy8fpdI5c