Brink Hardcore

(digitalzero) #21

http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/wolfnemesis75

:wink:

(wolfnemesis75) #22

[QUOTE=digitalzero;354553]http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/wolfnemesis75

:wink:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha. Nice! Replace N/A with the word WIN. and it’d be 99% correct. :tongue:

(SinDonor) #23

[QUOTE=digitalzero;354553]http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/wolfnemesis75

:wink:[/QUOTE]

Haxx0r! Aimbot! Glitcher!

(wolfnemesis75) #24

This was Epic! Brings me back to the good old days…:cool:

(digitalzero) #25

Buffer! Team Player! Objective Complete!

:tongue:

(Oschino1907) #26

I thought you would have more hours then that Wolf, especially how often you are on here, I have been toning down my playing the last week or so, cut it about in half atleast and still have a good 150hrs or more!!! Havent checked in like two weeks but was at 133hrs last time I looked.

(Smoochy) #27

:penguin: penguin cookies to you :slight_smile: well done! still one of my fave films!

(Smoochy) #28

maybe he is like me and wasting the hours at work coming here! :slight_smile:

(wolfnemesis75) #29

Yeah. Lago Coach has some ridiculous number of hours too AND a high-pitched voice to let you know about it. :wink:

… stat site doesn’t track the 10-20 times I played entire Hard Campaign helping Peeps get their stripes and my solo star challenges…:tongue:

(nephandys) #30

I know a bunch of people that have a lot of time played though where they were just AFK (I’m not saying that’s what anyone here is doing) and also doesn’t track anything outside of freeplay (unfortunately you can set to private and compete against all bots and it will still count). IMO what matters is stats over time. K/hr/min, XP/hr/min, etc. I haven’t done the math on wolf’s stats like that, so I can’t comment.

In the same vein average XP tends to be really hurt by shutting teams down and quickly ending matches.

(digitalzero) #31

Are you referring to me?

Family, work, vacation and work! I fit in as much as I can and when I do, it is great fun with the PS3 Group!

http://ps3.brinkthegame.com/oschino1907

153H 60M, wait what?!?!?! Let’s call it an even 154H :tongue:

(Oschino1907) #32

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;354586]Yeah. Lago Coach has some ridiculous number of hours too AND a high-pitched voice to let you know about it. :wink:

… stat site doesn’t track the 10-20 times I played entire Hard Campaign helping Peeps get their stripes and my solo star challenges…:tongue:[/QUOTE]

Same here, I played a ton of hours before PSN came back up and then after that still did the campaign another couple of times to help friends and also did all the challenges again with other characters. LOL if you count them all its prob over 200hrs easy. But like I said I have been taking more days off the past week or two then I did the whole first month and a half. Real life events and DBs on/from the game can be to blame for that though.

(wolfnemesis75) #33

You must be one of the many dead players playing…

that’s pretty damn Hard Core For Shore:cool:

(SinDonor) #34

[QUOTE=digitalzero;354571]Buffer! Team Player! Objective Complete!

:tongue:[/QUOTE]

Rambo-Loner-Sniper! Kill Stealer! AFKer!!!

(Oschino1907) #35

[QUOTE=nephandys;354588]I know a bunch of people that have a lot of time played though where they were just AFK (I’m not saying that’s what anyone here is doing) and also doesn’t track anything outside of freeplay (unfortunately you can set to private and compete against all bots and it will still count). IMO what matters is stats over time. K/hr/min, XP/hr/min, etc. I haven’t done the math on wolf’s stats like that, so I can’t comment.

In the same vein average XP tends to be really hurt by shutting teams down and quickly ending matches.[/QUOTE]

LOL if you count all the bathroom breaks, bowl breaks, phone calls, inviting people, not playing so teams stay even while inviting people, and time spent staring off at the sights and architechture then I guess my time would be a bit lower… Hahahahaha look up a guy called micology for Ps3, we have notcied him online for hours on end playing the game and then sitting AFK all night till the next day when you see him playing again!

(digitalzero) #36

Healer! Repairer! Upgrader!
:cool:

(Oschino1907) #37

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;354592]You must be one of the many dead players playing…

that’s pretty damn Hard Core For Shore:cool:

[/QUOTE]

LOL I had a feeling the Carb 9 snuck up there, havent been using my heavies as much waiting for patch and trying to get all I can out of the Carb 9 before patch (and so are most people I play with! can beat em join em!). But just so everyone knows if you check my gun stats they are pretty even spread all around for the most part. just like my classes used.

(wolfnemesis75) #38

^…ha ha ha! When I posted your stats I had a feeling you might post something about the Carb-9, but if that’s your style, what’s wrong with it? Hey, it turns the other guys into pink apple sauce all over the floor…

(Oschino1907) #39

Its never been my most used before, I have had the Tampa there, Kross, Bulpdaun, and then the Chinzor from playing heavy (w/lobster) a lot. Like I said I know I have been using it a lot lately but it comes mostly out of waiting for the patch to buff Heavies stuff up and also because I got tired of the same groups of people I play with that run almost exlcusive with the Carb 9, been giving them all a taste of their own medicine!!! But like I said if you check my gun/weapon stats are pretty spread amongst all things. LOL I just kind of feel dirty now seeing the Carb 9 up there, but I know it will drop down soon, cant have that huge of a lead, plus seeing this I think I need to go on a No Carb Diet for a while :smiley:

(SinDonor) #40

Even though I have nowhere near the hours you guys do, I am proud to state that I purposely DON’T use the Carb-9.

I roll with the Kross as my usual 2nd, or sometimes the Bulpdaun.

Hey! My accuracy with the Lobster is 0%!!! BS! I knockdown fools with my 1st shot about 50% of the time and I have 37 kills with it! WTF?