Brink Hardcore

(wolfnemesis75) #41

^… better to be a dirty birdy than a dead birdy :wink:

I believe ya and I hear ya! You got the stats to back it up, I saw…I use more than just the Kross SMG! (te he he :wink:)

(nephandys) #42

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354606]Even though I have nowhere near the hours you guys do, I am proud to state that I purposely DON’T use the Carb-9.

I roll with the Kross as my usual 2nd, or sometimes the Bulpdaun.

Hey! My accuracy with the Lobster is 0%!!! BS! I knockdown fools with my 1st shot about 50% of the time and I have 37 kills with it! WTF?[/QUOTE]
Must only count if you directly strike someone with the physical nade itself not the AOE knock down. But, then again a bunch of the stats are borked anyway. BTW I started a stats thread hereif you guys wanna post.

Does anyone know when looking at your avg XP by class…Does it represent your average XP earned for doing that class’ duties each time you played that class? or does it mean the average xp you’ve earned as that individual class across all matches you played regardless of whether you specifically played that class? Or is it something else altogether? Mine for engi for example is only like 400something (I’ve played this class the least), but I earn way more than 400 xp on avg while playing engi so there must be some modifier to this stat.

(SinDonor) #43

[QUOTE=nephandys;354608]Must only count if you directly strike someone with the physical nade itself not the AOE knock down. But, then again a bunch of the stats are borked anyway. BTW I started a stats thread hereif you guys wanna post.

Does anyone know when looking at your avg XP by class…Does it represent your average XP earned for doing that class’ duties each time you played that class? or does it mean the average xp you’ve earned as that individual class across all matches you played regardless of whether you specifically played that class? Or is it something else altogether?[/QUOTE]

I started a post about the Lobster accuracy.

I hit people with the actual nade a lot. It’s funny to knock them on their ass with the nade, then watch it bounce around as they get up and knock them down again when it explodes. Then I finish them off with my Kross.

(wolfnemesis75) #44

…hey, this thread is spawning tentacles. post yo stats, brothers! :tongue:

(Oschino1907) #45

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354611]I started a post about the Lobster accuracy.

I hit people with the actual nade a lot. It’s funny to knock them on their ass with the nade, then watch it bounce around as they get up and knock them down again when it explodes. Then I finish them off with my Kross.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my Lobster stats are pretty good, mainly cause I use it as a secondary so its Damage Dealt/Xp Scored and Kills are high for the time used. But the Lobster and the Ez Nade have messed up stats, they dont track stuff for ****, and its not just knock downs, I direct hit people ALL THE TIME (even have had direct hit kills and headshot kills!) and it still doesnt register as a hit on the stats site.

(kronus126) #46

Ill sign this as one of the few that will switch teams to make it more fun/balanced. Ill go 6v1 just to have some fun. **** switching to defense only Ill attack Container City by my damn self!!

(Terminator514) #47

Signed!!!

(INF3RN0) #48

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;354545]Here’s me playing…

:smiley:

[/QUOTE]

Barely 100hrs with all the hardcore Brink fan babble?? No need for a face palm post for me. I’ve had over 100 hours and haven’t played for months. Console truly is the epitome of casual, no wonder you guy’s are clueless…

(kronus126) #49

Nothing like devoting every waking moment to a single toy to claim superiority over the peons eh.

(gooey79) #50

Is this thread the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and going ‘lalalalalalalalala’… ?

For what it’s worth, I’m playing Brink on PS3 (will re-try PC upon DLC release) and have been the last few days. I can see myself putting in at least enough time to ‘Platinum’ it. But. I’m not going to delude myself into thinking/believing it doesn’t have issues. It sure the hell does.

:slight_smile:

(DeeTwo) #51

Im sure various PC players would show you their stats, but they don’t have a stats site yet.

But by the by, you sound like one of those TF2 players who claims they are totally hardcore at a class because they have 200 hours in it. Which does make sense as most of them were TFC players and they were clearly all mentally deficient.

Ya know, like people who take console FPSers seriously.

(Jimmy James) #52

Until the PC players get a stats site this will have to do:

(xTriXxy) #53

another useless tread from wolfnemesis75

(Oschino1907) #54

[QUOTE=DeeTwo;354651]Im sure various PC players would show you their stats, but they don’t have a stats site yet.

But by the by, you sound like one of those TF2 players who claims they are totally hardcore at a class because they have 200 hours in it. Which does make sense as most of them were TFC players and they were clearly all mentally deficient.

Ya know, like people who take console FPSers seriously.[/QUOTE]

What about people who go to threads and add nothing of value but make sure to take a personal shot at others because they dont agree with them on something that is obviously opinion based? Whats your view on them, why do they even bother to respond to the thread after they realize its obvious its not directed towards them or those with their kind of viewpoint?

(Jimmy James) #55

Whoa, how long have you had this game exactly?

-JJ

(Oschino1907) #56

[QUOTE=Jimmy James;354665]Whoa, how long have you had this game exactly?

-JJ[/QUOTE]

Same thing I thought, monthSSSSSSSSS thats plural LOL. Game has been out for 2months and 1 day. Must be good friends with Doc Brown or Marty!

(wolfnemesis75) #57

Talk is cheap, chappy. :wink:

(Jimmy James) #58

Well, that explains it. He obviously played for 100+ hours on the first day.

-JJ

(Spendlove) #59

/signed!

But with my weak sauce skills I am afraid its me getting capped and failing to defuse objectives!

Go go go Security!

(digitalzero) #60

The question was simple. Sign it or move on. :tongue:

All in! New Avatar & Sig. :stroggbanana: