EDIT: New title too I see.

(wolfnemesis75) #62

[QUOTE=digitalzero;354675]The question was simple. Sign it or move on. :tongue:

All in! New Avatar & Sig. :stroggbanana:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I just did some layout work. looks classy. :smiley:

(digitalzero) #63

Perfect! Nice Remix!:cool:

(Bakercompany) #64

How’s the free DLC working out? Were the maps worth the wait? Are they nice and balanced +use tons of SMART?

I haven’t been here in what seems like over a month, so i’ve missed a bunch.

(Jimmy James) #65

[QUOTE=Bakercompany;354687]How’s the free DLC working out? Were the maps worth the wait? Are they nice and balanced +use tons of SMART?

I haven’t been here in what seems like over a month, so i’ve missed a bunch.[/QUOTE]

Not out yet but I will say that the patch for the PC (which I think the console players are still waiting on) seems to be working out fine. Despite the nerfs to the CARB-9 I still use it as my main weapon on 3 of my 6 characters and still kick ass with it. The invisible player fix is working great, though my wife seems to be losing sound at odd times in-game since the patch.

-JJ

(-XVX-) #66

What cracks me up about how clueless they are is that it has been us PC players supporting SD for 10 years. These consolers are like teenagers that come across something “new to them” and then think it’s new. When the truth is, it’s a dumbed down version of what used to be good. Because that’s what the consolers wanted and the market responded.

GG

(wolfnemesis75) #67

Awesome. Seriously. You represent. :slight_smile:

(Dresgar) #68

/signed!

Even if I don’t play so often now because of work, I still enjoy the game and appreciate its mechanics.

(BiigDaddyDellta) #69

Signed :cool:

(wolfnemesis75) #70

[QUOTE=>< V ><;354693]What cracks me up about how clueless they are is that it has been us PC players supporting SD for 10 years. These consolers are like teenagers that come across something “new to them” and then think it’s new. When the truth is, it’s a dumbed down version of what used to be good. Because that’s what the consolers wanted and the market responded.

GG[/QUOTE]

Hey, we wouldn’t have Brink with out y’all. Thanks for carrying the torch! Glad I get to carry it a stretch now as well. We all play games, that’s the cool part! 2 old 2 play and old enough not to give a damn! :smiley:

(Bakercompany) #71

[QUOTE=Jimmy James;354690]Not out yet but I will say that the patch for the PC (which I think the console players are still waiting on) seems to be working out fine. Despite the nerfs to the CARB-9 I still use it as my main weapon on 3 of my 6 characters and still kick ass with it. The invisible player fix is working great, though my wife seems to be losing sound at odd times in-game since the patch.

-JJ[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Consolers didn’t ever have the invisible people, we just had the terrible texture pop-in. Has that been fixed, or the lag? Confirmations?

Carb-9 needed a nerf in my opinion. It was just a mini-assault rifle with a drum mag.

(Humate) #72

8th on Tower Defence - game is still terrible :wink:

(iezza) #73

[QUOTE=SinDonor;354544]/Signed with bodily fluid of some sort. I think it’s just phlegm, but perhaps it’s hemoglobin.

Brinkin’ until I die… Or I get bored with it. Whichever comes first.[/QUOTE]

Atleast your not diabetic then. i think? we lernt this in biology, i think.

/signed, i <3 btrink

(SinDonor) #74

[QUOTE=iezza;354734]Atleast your not diabetic then. i think? we lernt this in biology, i think.

/signed, i <3 btrink[/QUOTE]

Oh, it’s not my bodily fluid. It from the hooker in my trunk.

(INF3RN0) #75

[QUOTE=Jimmy James;354671]Well, that explains it. He obviously played for 100+ hours on the first day.

-JJ[/QUOTE]

100 hrs in the first week :wink:.

(Jess Alon) #76

No. He’s probably on there that much.

(Jess Alon) #77

Lago is worse. http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/lagocoach

Dude plays nonstop against clans and so forth and manages to get 90 kills an hour.

But I bet my K/D ratio would be higher then his if he had one. Because I’ve had matches where I know he died 10 or more times and I managed to make it through without dying once. Though I usually die once or twice against aggressive players.

(SinDonor) #78

Of course he is. You know I know that, right?

He still uses those Brink Aimbots that Lago’s been screaming about.

(wolfnemesis75) #79

Remember, campaign doth not show up on the stat site and I had done all challenges, and campaign 10-15 times etc. Ye should not judge too hastily, so says me.

80+ hours doth not show in my stats. :wink:

(Oschino1907) #80

Hardcore Club in full effect!!! LOL look what we all started now!!!