asdf Quick Cup 6v6 Season 1

(Finko) #101

no, he dies after CB NC, but we freze his body, and now we try to revive him.

(Brontoz) #102

16 teams, wow nice one xDD Maybe much better make it with group stage? 4 teams in per group…Winners and 2nd place’s going to playoff. With group stage this cup will be much better, i mean more games = more fun, no?

(Shelly) #103

english native speaker hmmh …:smiley:

(Khamul) #104

Ye!Group stage is better because if new team will play only 1 match and it will be end for this team. They will not play in next cups.

Btw. I know my eng isnt GOOD! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Snotling) #105

Totally up for that! :wink:

(Rex) #106

Ok, or someone who speaks English very good and leads the conversation.

(rUBBEN) #107

Oh so much teams, it’s just AWESOME ! :smiley: Looking forward to this one :slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #108

I’ll remove him from the roster for you in a few khamul.

About the group stage, I’ve been talking with a few people about it already, for the last week or so and had decided to do some form of a group stage for the beginning, so look forward to that. I hadn’t planned on keeping it single elimination for a while now, and should have mentioned it earlier, my mistake on that one.

Also, do any teams have a private server that could be used for TV servers? I had planned on setting up a few more actual match servers, but just wanted to see if any NA teams had any that could be used for either matches or TV servers.

(Snotling) #109

Stupidoz has a private server running 3 game servers and 3 TV. Just ask if you need it, we’ll see what we can do.

(rUBBEN) #110

3 euro game server you mean ? :slight_smile: <3

(Snotling) #111

Yeah, I forgot to mention it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Silla Katusch) #112

will those games be shown on gamestv? Would like to spec some wars in QW to acquire the taste for this game again.

(Rex) #113

Yes, the will. And maybe even shoutcasted :wink:

(Snotling) #114

Just play the game, it’s the most efficient way to find the taste to play it.

(Rex) #115

If any team wants to play some fun matches, just let me know. You know where to find me :wink:

(rUBBEN) #116

Aris, could you add Hexenterzo and Hydrium to kAtastrofa’s line-up pls ? thx in advance :slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #117

Sure thing. Updated.

(onYn) #118

Name : TAW EU
Captain : onYn
players : Anarchy, Calidrin, Coaldust, Nemezila, Supernova, wijet

Can i add someone even if registration is closed?

(alphabeta) #119

If we are not too late can you add a Crypt Team?

Team Captain; alphabeta

Members: alphabeta, Mr. Shifty, Sin 110022, Scootter82. meatpuppet, bankonit

Subs: mat2

(Aristotle) #120

Added crypt and TAW EU teams. onYn, yeah that’s fine, just let me know.

Though I am curious, a few players ended up on more than one team.

Hydrium, are you playing for kAtastropha or bh?
wizard, TAW or TBC?
alphabeta, I assume you want me to remove you and mat2 from TBC, and what about cowtipper?