(Dthy) #81

Fixed :smiley: #blahblah

(Khamul) #82

Ye looks nice.

Btw. 13 teams!:stuck_out_tongue:

(Aristotle) #83

updated with spank added.

(Brontoz) #84

Spank going to 6vs6, wow nice1, but not realy understand what for… They can’t finish even last 4on4 cup, looks like need few weeks for get 4 players. Smell like noshow’s paradise…

(Khamul) #85

Someone can tell me why SVOBODA isnt starting? In last rubben cup i saw 5 players, and i always see 3-4 players in pub so where is problem? Its just fun :stuck_out_tongue:

(Brontoz) #86

I think they will sighup, they, are trying organise their team now.

(Brontoz) #87

I think they will signup , they are just try organise their team now

(Snotling) #88

Nice to see so many teams signed-up! :slight_smile:

(Jakoby) #89

plz add Dthkmp to bh

(Protey) #90

Please add:

Team: oldfrags
Captain: Glottis-3D (alternate: Protey)
Players: fin1, 4turama, glottis-3d, protey, grey, agent, simplor, xasd, andruhan, snake, cfyz, zivs, mrwert

(Rex) #91

Wow CF returns? Very nice :slight_smile:
But zivs? LOLOLOL…

(onYn) #92

TAW team probably gonna sigh up too soon - don´t know it exactly though :smiley:

(zivs) #93

Who dares to lol my name?! :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #94

im liking this, so many teams signed up, thats just awesome. cant wait to watch all matches.

P.S. would be awesome to organise some shoutcasts, at least for semi-and finals.

(Rex) #95

I would like to shoutcast if someone gives me the opportunity to. But only with at least one English native speaker. :slight_smile:

(Snotling) #96

Sure! Good idea.

(Khamul) #97

Cup isnt starting yet, so we still can ask clans about this cup!! It will be great cup!

(Aristotle) #98

Updated with a TAW NA team, and old frags, added dthkmp to the bh roster as well.

I will be closing singups this weekend and matches will start the following week.

Want to throw a huge thank you to all the teams that signed up. We have a better turnout than I think anybody thought we would.

(Ashog) #99

wow, glottis is alive :slight_smile:

(Khamul) #100

Can u delete Arturo-pol from ZUBR?