asdf 6v6 Playoffs

(Donnovan) #61

Stupidity is measured with inteligence, not ingenuit.

If people can identfy you was sarcastic, your IQ is less tham one. If you say “I was sarcastic… Whar Whar Whar!”… x = 12/0.

If you consider people, that know you was sarcastic, like a friend or a pal, then you are all partying on a pool of ****.

Sarcasm is use by persons that was always censored in their actions. So they dont have the guts to talk truth, they believe their truth is a piece of **** that needs to be always hiden in a abism.

I AN JESUS, FOLLOW ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Jakoby) #62

does svoboda still have to play TBC? If the match has been played already then lets move on.

(Gvardman) #63

Have not played yet :frowning:

(Ashog) #64

We just can’t get 6 since Aristotle is missing, apples is train-drinking, YumYum’s mouse kaputt and Kleppy doesn’t know himself what he is doing in the next 5 minutes. Any mercs?

(light_sh4v0r) #65

When are you playing?
Can’t get on IRC, sorry.

(Ashog) #66

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;392683]When are you playing?
Can’t get on IRC, sorry.[/QUOTE]

hmm, best would be to get on irc.
tell me on which days/times you can play, pm me. We dont have a date yet.

(Apples) #67

Can play after 12th feb

(Shelly) #68

the remaining matches are svoboda vs biatch, winner plays bh and failwhale vs aero.
aero vs failwhale is planned for the 15th 8 pm cet. if the other teams could do their matches now too would be great, then we can finally finish this cup.

(Ashog) #69

biAtch - SVOBODA 0:4, ff

(Gvardman) #70

good game, was close

(Jakoby) #71

looks like sunday is a good day for the semi-finals, Gvardman is that ok with svoboda? bh has a 4v4 match that day too but maybe we can fit both games in

(.Chris.) #72

Ignore Ashog, he isn’t team captain.

(Ashog) #73

Then maybe you should continue trying to hopelessly collect 6 people. Ho wait, I forgot, you aren’t there most of the time, oh.

(Apples) #74

No wonder why I cut, you dramaqueen pussycat doll…

I can play next week as said

(Ashog) #75

Cut yr ass or what? :slight_smile:

Anothergreat2-monthafkcaptain appearing. Some people just wouldn’t know when to talk and when to stfu when guilty. Unless… you wanna make SVOBODA wait for another month? Well, they might though, life is full of surprises…

(Rex) #76

Why don’t you just forfeit if you aren’t able to get 6 players within one month at least?

(.Chris.) #77

We have 6 players though.

You all need to chill your beans…

(Ashog) #78

no we don’t!

piece

(jopjop) #79

why not ashog?!

slice

(Ashog) #80

dunno

piece