asdf 6v6 Playoffs

(jopjop) #81

okay

slice

(Rex) #82

Would be nice if Team Aero and biatch would say if they forfeit or not. So we can finally move to the finals.

(Dthy) #83

If biatch lost all motivation to play the 4v4 cup, i doubt they’ll still play to finish off the 6v6 cup. As for Aero, no idea.

(Rex) #84

Ok, seems like biatch is out and Crytiqal won’t response due epic rage (no one knows why). I doubt he will ever answer. So I suggest we just move on and finish this cup now, with or without an admin.

So bh and SVO can you play your match in the next weeks?

(Snotling) #85

Hum… ((bh)) is disbanded isn’t it?

(Gvardman) #86

omg what a fail…

(Jakoby) #87

We can still play, but ill have to use the roster from the 4v4 cup, hopefully that will be enough for 6

(Aristotle) #88

Nope, just lost somebody.

(Crytiqal) #89

[QUOTE=Rex;393624]Ok, seems like biatch is out and Crytiqal won’t response due epic rage (no one knows why). I doubt he will ever answer. So I suggest we just move on and finish this cup now, with or without an admin.

So bh and SVO can you play your match in the next weeks?[/QUOTE]

wow rex, 10 minute between previous post asking about forfeit or not, and your snarky comment about doubting i will ever answer due to epic rage.
grow up i have other things to do than to refresh forum every 2 minutes.

It’s pretty self explainatory if aero disbands we wont be playing any matches anymore dont you think?

(Rex) #90

Like at they 4on4 cup, we have been waiting now for weeks to get an answer when you can play. But thanks for your official statement.

(Apples) #91

Svobo has the win, as said with gvardman, I doubt we’ll be able to be 6 no more, official statement and shizzle, no point in gettin a bazzilion of mercs to play, move on, this cup deserve a final.

Peace

(Rex) #92

Any results yet from bh vs SVO?

(jopjop) #93

Im still up for some 6on6 finals :slight_smile:

(lausl) #94

yeah 6 on 6 final! FUN FUN FUN

the dash key is still in the lock of my hog :smiley:

(Dthy) #95

Im up for it aswell, i want to get more fails when driving.

(light_sh4v0r) #96

Have you tried teabagging yourself?