asdf 6v6 Playoffs

(Celebrian) #41

[QUOTE=r3fleX;391809]
gg guys was fun… and i must apologise to Brontoz etc for keep turning up randomly whenever you have a match… i don’t plan these things… honestly! :tongue:[/QUOTE]
Ahaha :smiley: We’re used to it ;]

p.s.: Don’t even think to leave etqw for bf3!

(Brontoz) #42

:slight_smile: Np, i was just kidding yesterday when talked that " Samurai should hate us, cose allways playing against with strong oponents".
On next cup need invite you to 40%, as sub, for dont see you against xDDD

(Brontoz) #43

Btw looks like noone from the left side of playoff tree dont wanna play their matches, becose deadline 23th of January was yesturday.
So failWhale vs kAtastrofa can be a final :slight_smile: Or this will be final in anycase xD

(Shelly) #44

i think svoboda tried hard to finish their matches on time, it wouldnt be fair to exclude them from semi finals.

afaik bh and crypt are waiting for a NA server to be available, which app. is.

so they should do their match asap. winner of that match needs to play svoboda and then proceeds to finals. in the meantime failwhale vs aero and winner will also proceed to finals.

P.S. match between svoboda and tbc will still take place and i presume bh vs crypt also. so we ll have to wait for those matches first to see who moves on to semi finals.

(sereNADE) #45

From Aristotle…

Could you check to see if the tbc vs svoboda match and the bh vs crypt match was played? And tell them if not they have until tomorrow night or they all forfeit as the actual deadline was last night, and there is a na server up if jakoby says anything.

He should be back to his chipper posting self by Thursday at the latest =]

(Ashog) #46

Well, where is Aristotle himself? Still unavailable for playing? Because he is in TBC and we struggle to get 6 players without him.

(alphabeta) #47

BH and Crypt are setting up our match for Sunday Jan 29th. My fault for not realizing there was a new thread with the deadline.

(sereNADE) #48

Aris is around, he just can’t play until Tomorrow.

Hmmm, I have a concert that day… I want to play otherwise so I guess Jakoby is picking early afternoon central time?

(alphabeta) #49

The BH vs Crypt match is on for 6PM EST/3PM PST on Sunday Jan. 29th

(Jakoby) #50

bh 4:0 ggs crypt

(alphabeta) #51

Thank you for being so civil about it, but you owned us. Hopefully we will get better.

(Jakoby) #52

I was surprised to see that bankonit, and Loki were not there, they are good players. If you guys need scrims just pm ingame or on steam. Alternatively, you guys could play on propubs in the early afternoon thats a good way to work on aim and teamwork. Dont worry you will get better, just need to get used to promod. :smiley:

(Khamul) #53

Although this cup has been delayed.I hope u will make second edition of this cup! Qw scene need 6v6 cups too :slight_smile: .

(Gvardman) #54

idk, but looks like TBC ffed… if no, correct me…

(Jakoby) #55

I enjoy 6v6 alot better than 4v4.

(Ashog) #56

still waiting for Aristotle to jump in…

(Snotling) #57

Can’t you take a merc?

(Ashog) #58

Still no news from Aristotle… wtf

(Donnovan) #59

Ashog Biga Fata!

For Shelly:

“Sarcasm, the language of the coward that dont know how to shock the world.”

(Shelly) #60

[QUOTE=Donnovan;392614]Ashog Biga Fata!

For Shelly:

“Sarcasm, the language of the coward that dont know how to shock the world.”[/QUOTE]

hehe ^^ there are more: sarcasm= the lowest form of wit (the most famous one i guess) and then sarcasm=the body´s natural reaction to stupidity or sarcasm=the ability to insult idiots without them realising it or sarcasm= the primary weapon in the arsenal of the anti-social or sarcasm=last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt.

there are many ^^ and i like them all. for me sarcasm is a language i speak fluently :tongue: