asdf 6v6 Group Phase

(B1SHOP) #81

We can play the game in the following period.

21:00-25:00 GMT(+9)

I want to talk with each team captain.
My English is poor.
Please do not give up and talk.
Thanks

(Rex) #82

[QUOTE=B1SHOP;386552]
21:00-25:00 GMT(+9)[/QUOTE]

25:00 ? :confused: Watch your time soldier!

(B1SHOP) #83

Please add Equinox to zaqs.

Thanks

(B1SHOP) #84

Oh sorry

25:00 = 01:00am

(Rex) #85

failWhale vs SVOBODA 19:00 GMT+QW waiting time (you know what I mean…), tv server should be ready.
Be the first who sees the release of the failWhale tag! :smiley:

(Brontoz) #86

Aristotle, can you make pls some forced dates for matches 40%vsJP and 40%vsFLY, becose have no idea how its possible chalenge them…Both matches should be played today, but noone come again… So its should be forced.
40% cant play only friday and saturday, on all rest days we are up for playing.

(Rex) #87

Volcano

failWhale 2:0 SVOBODA

Refinery

failWhale 2:0 SVOBODA

GG SVOBODA

Thanks to Aero for providing the server!

(chump) #88

moneybags over aardvark 4:0 , salvage volcano

(delissimopl) #89

Outlawed vs ZUBR 0:4
Maps: Sewer and Volcano

To Jakoby–> We cant collect 6 players too for Sundays evening, so case is still open. No forfeit. PM me and we get new date for play tightbreak game.

To Bronoz—> I`ll speak with JP and FLY guys. They try to play tommorow with Your team. So please be patient.

(Aristotle) #90

Roster updated, results updated.

Also, just curious, who was Unknown that played for ZUBR? He’s not on their roster and I am just curious. If it’s somebody’s smurf I don’t want another world cup incident…

(Protey) #91

new rule? easy!
new cfg? noway!

(Aristotle) #92

[QUOTE=Protey;386617]new rule? easy!
new cfg? noway![/QUOTE]

If I was going to cater to every little kid whining about something then there would be no ruleset, no config at all, everybody would be doing whatever they wanted, and everybody would win. You had a chance to look over the config before the tourney went live, you chose not to.

Nobody said anything to me about limiting the players, that came from observation on my end, and it should have been a rule from the beginning, that was my fault for not thinking about it. It’s a 6v6, not a 4v4, if you can’t field a full team of 6 on a regular basis for matches then you shouldn’t have signed up to begin with.

But fair enough, I won’t make it an official rule as I didn’t initially have it set as one, just as you didn’t initially go through the config. Have fun playing 4v4 with a 6v6 config.

(Protey) #93

oldfrags vs 40% scheduled on thursday (01.12) 19:00 CET

(Apples) #94

[QUOTE=delissimopl;386607]Outlawed vs ZUBR 0:4
Maps: Sewer and Volcano

To Jakoby–> We cant collect 6 players too for Sundays evening, so case is still open. No forfeit. PM me and we get new date for play tightbreak game.

To Bronoz—> I`ll speak with JP and FLY guys. They try to play tommorow with Your team. So please be patient.[/QUOTE]

Contact me to schedule match vs TBC delissimo plz :wink:

Peace

(Tanzverbot) #95

I noticed yesterday that one of the teams had one jopjop while the other one did not have any jopjops at all. Imho it should be fixed in the rules that either everyone gets one or nobody gets one.

(light_sh4v0r) #96

lol :smiley:

(Dthy) #97

NO. jopjop is OURS and OURS ONLY!

(Brontoz) #98

40% vs JP score: 4-0 Arrea22/Salvage

(Snotling) #99

I’ve just seen that we won against TAW without playing anything. Why are they forfeiting?

(Aristotle) #100

Not enough interest from their players. Not a big deal in the long run.