asdf 6v6 Group Phase

(lausl) #101

a “jopjop-cuddly pet” will be available soon-must be a topseller!
in korea if you want to marry a girl you must defeat her father in starcraft or kill jopjop in qw: online :smiley:

(perfect) #102

Match spAnK vs Outlawed Monday 28 November at 11 pm CET

Radar: 2-0 for spAnK

Area22: 2-0 for spAnk

spAnk win 4-0 against Outlawed

GG at all.

(jopjop) #103

Im struggling with mitosis atm… I think I need to eat alot to have enough energy to split but so far all I have accomplished is to get fat. Does anyone know the cvar for this?

(Oyama) #104

People can not split by yourself. To do this they need another person…pretty crazy person with big, scary chainsaw!

(Oyama) #105

Aristotle, i still cant find the way 2 contact with TAW NA, so I ask you to assign a match.
Best time 4 us is December 3, 20:30 - 22:00 GMT
thank you

And please, add 1 more player 2 SVOBODA team: ZuluCrew1

(millerq3) #106

[QUOTE=Oyama;386709]Aristotle, i still cant find the way 2 contact with TAW NA, so I ask you to assign a match.
Best time 4 us is December 3, 20:30 - 22:00 GMT
thank you

And please, add 1 more player 2 SVOBODA team: ZuluCrew1[/QUOTE]

Hi

Were having the same problem.

No means in contacting them & like Oyama would like to have a match assigned that same day between 22.00-00.00GMT.

Cheers

(Aristotle) #107

Ok, I will try to get with t0db0t about it sometime today and will let you guys know.

(Aristotle) #108

Also wanted to throw out that it’s updated with the scores I’ve been told. If you’ve played a match and don’t see the scores/results up, let me know.

http://asdfcup.net/?page=results

(Celebrian) #109

FLY guys. Still checking your forum all the time. Please, give me some information.

(Rex) #110

Aristotle please force the match failWhale vs TAW NA. Impossible to contact them.

(Aristotle) #111

Yeah I’m hearing that a lot. Going to try their forums tonight and if I don’t hear back from them I’ll set a time.

(Dthy) #112

Im not sure if my avail will affect the date forced for failWhale (seeing as we have 8 players inclusive signed up) but if it does i’ll be unable to play 3rd and 4th of December.

(Apples) #113

Spank vs TBC tonight 19:30 GMT (20:30 CET)

Peace

(delissimopl) #114

Hey Apples, can we play Saturday every hour (ZUBR vs TBC) ?

Perfectslayer - can we play today after 10 Pm ? Ill be in game so PM You. [B] Aristotles[/B] - it was Fen0men, He play on other game key (his cousin). I told for Outlawed team that we can gevie them forfeit but They wanna play. We didnt have enough players that night. Secon map ZUBR team played 5 vs 6. However we can replay that match if need.

(Aristotle) #115

[QUOTE=delissimopl;386818]
Perfectslayer - can we play today after 10 Pm ? Ill be in game so PM You. [B] Aristotles[/B] - it was Fen0men, He play on other game key (his cousin). I told for Outlawed team that we can gevie them forfeit but They wanna play. We didnt have enough players that night. Secon map ZUBR team played 5 vs 6. However we can replay that match if need.[/QUOTE]

Oh no, it’s not a problem. You don’t have to worry about replaying it or anything. I was just curious myself. No big deal.

(Apples) #116

Around 15 - 16 GMT ok for you?

Peace

(rUBBEN) #117

stupidoz vs Katastrofa friday 20heures

(Apples) #118

Cant someone setup tv servers and give info plz??? A cup without tv is sad and everyone would love to see my fails

(Finko) #119

JP guys, contact with Glottis-3d or Fin1 in game, and join on asdf EU server.

(Finko) #120

oldfrags vs JP- 4:0 island/salvage
wp gg