asdf 6v6 Group Phase

(Oyama) #61

TAW NA please call me. Miss you honey. =)

(Rex) #62

Holly ****, that’s almost skill :eek:

(.Chris.) #63

Why Driving in first person? WHY?

(INF3RN0) #64

I hope you were drunk.

(Dthy) #65

I think i should be our main vehicle driver! :smiley: Been practicing so much as you can see (except yesterday and today, soar throat + computer crashing all the time = no voice + no game)

I was showing why 3rd person crosshair is needed, and how bad we (actually, only me) are in 1st person.

I was hungover, i thought drunk driving only affected real life?

(CfYz) #66

pcw aero vs oldfrags @ tv now, after official oldfrags vs FLY

(Protey) #67

oldfrags vs FLY, maps Salvage(our map)/Volcano(FLY map). score 4:0 (oldfrags wins)

(Protey) #68

oldfrags vs JP scheduled on wednesday (30.11) 20:00 CET

(rUBBEN) #69

Please add 7urko as a back-up one for katastrofa (=Aero)

(rUBBEN) #70

Pls any team from the third group contact me to play tomorrow evening !

(AfroSamuri) #71

Outlawed vs ZUBR Saturday at 4:00 central US time

(Aristotle) #72

[QUOTE=Dthwsh.;386422]I was showing why 3rd person crosshair is needed, and how bad we (actually, only me) are in 1st person.
[/QUOTE]

Driving in first person doesn’t show why crosshair would be needed in third person, or why you need to shoot in first person. Like I said before, now isn’t the time to start bitching about it, there was plenty of time before this to come to me to talk about it. I know you asked about whether it was disabled or not before, and after I said it was currently disabled, that was the last I heard about it. If enough people had come to me before the start of the tourney, I would have gladly changed it. But the mere fact that the config was out there as long as it was, and nobody said anything about wanting it changed until after the tourney went live shows me that nobody bothered to try out the config, or even look through it, as I asked people to do and come to me with concerns is a huge slap in the face to me.

I was away on holiday and didn’t have access to my computer. I will update all the roster changes and post what scores have been reported tonight before I go to bed.

(Dthy) #73

Im not complaining about it, that video was just a lolz video.

(INF3RN0) #74

The fact that he took that seriously is extra loooooooolz. haha.

(Aristotle) #75

Update on servers for those who need them.

(Aristotle) #76

Also, I know the website is currently down. I contacted the host and it’s an issue they’re having with one of their clusters. My site happens to be hosted on one of the boxes affected. They will let me know as soon as the issue is resolved on their end, and I will pass it on to those of you here when I know any new information.

(Arturo-POL) #77

result matches:

LM vs. FLY 4:0 maps Island/Volcano
LM vs. JP 4:0 maps Volcano/Sewer

Thx for game guys

(Oyama) #78

Aardvark vs SVOBODA - 0:4
SVOBODA win
Maps :refinery \ sewer
Tnx 4 the game.

(rUBBEN) #79

Aero vs Crypt 4 - 0

(Aristotle) #80

Updated. Rubben, you going by Aero or kAtastropha?