asdf 6v6 Group Phase

(CfYz) #241

Ashog
If there are two choices why did you list only one?
Coz it’s example of how to build bracket. Choice 1-2,3-4/1-4,2-3 is up to rUBBEN.

(.Chris.) #242

CfYz, not cool.

(CfYz) #243

.Chris.
That’s how we handle it here. And I have a huge good feedback from players and huge respect for what I’ve done for them. That’s my experience. Maybe in your place things different - lucky to you.

(.Chris.) #244

It’s bloody Christmas and you’re having a go at someone for not being able to give a fun cup for a computer game some attention because he had some unforeseeable issues, get some manners and stop being such a drama queen, you act like he crept into your room one night a had his way with you against your wishes…

And whoever said to play the final on Sunday, i.e. Christmas Day, no thanks…

(Aristotle) #245

I could care less what you do to be completely honest. I’m glad you “run cups in your region”. That’s nice. If players don’t care like you say, then nobody would have signed up, and you wouldn’t be making such a huge deal out of it like you are right now.

It’s my fault that other players don’t read the config before hand? I can’t be there at everybody’s houses and force them to read something. Also, if you had paid attention to any of the posts, deathwish did bring it up, and people did talk about it for a few posts, so people did know about it. So again, not my fault some players were too damn lazy to actually test out the config before it started, let alone read it. Putting in on a server takes all of 30 seconds and testing would have pointed that out right away. Also, I have no idea how not shooting in 3rd person is a major gameplay feature, it’s not hard to do without it. Everybody in the NA leagues learned to do it just fine. Which might I add, this was a NA LEAGUE that Euro teams signed up for. You should have expected ruleset changes from what you were used to. NA leagues have always been different.

Also, when did shelly say that?

That’s nice, but unfortunately I didn’t always have access to the internet. If you must know 99% of my time during my absence was spent in either the hospital, or at work, so no I wasn’t able to get online just for you and make every update that you so desperately wanted. I was able to get on the few times I did and I said that I was going through something, and I thought I would have time, but wasn’t sure.

Somebody force you to sign up? If you don’t like how I do things your team can always be removed and replaced. It’s not that big a deal to be honest.

(CfYz) #246

.Chris.
Ok, ok. Though I have nothing to say moar.

Heh. This cup, and whatever things followed it - don’t bother my IRL plans on Christmas in any aspect. So…

(Apples) #247

As usual ppl moan and yell because its the interwebz, IRL allways come first and I for one, am glad you might have sorted that out aris, that’s the main point here…

CFyZ, I get your point but cut the slack, rules were here beforehand, aris told he was not going to be around for some time as he had RL big issues there are enough teams to have fun and we lost what, one week and a half? Thats not the end of the world…

Xmas break and then we do the playoffs in one week, not a big deal, you can start the 4o4 train and matches if you have time as its more an “opencup”.

Just chillout… Peace

(CfYz) #248

Aristotle
Also, when did shelly say that?
It was in IRC.

If you don’t like how I do things your team can always be removed and replaced. It’s not that big a deal to be honest.
Yup.

Apples
Done.

(CfYz) #249

Apples
Done.

(rUBBEN) #250

Guys, what is the interest of posting so long post if the cup doesn’t evolve ? Aristotle, why do you waste your precious time telling things that nobody cares, we have all signed-up to play, and not to spend 1 hour everyday reading your quarrel.

I said " looking forward to the playoffs " to make you understand that if you don’t run it fast, the teams will get bored and it will fail, but the only thing you say about this cup in 5 uber-long posts are " let’s wait after christmas ", didn’t you understand after reading my previous posts that the teams are loosing the motivation.

So yeah you ran an awesome tourney, but if it fails now, people won’t remember about the awesome but they will about the fail. Not the moment the give it up.

(.Chris.) #251

Rubben, chill the **** out, you really think all the teams can be arsed playing this week anyway? More important things than computer games…

(rUBBEN) #252

I’m fed-up with chocolate, and papa noel is a coca cola marketting thing, KILL HIM

(Apples) #253

I want foie gras and lobster you foolish young boiz!

(Aristotle) #254

No I understand what you said, I just am personally of the opinion that people wish to spend christmas with their families, and not worrying about some game. If people want to play on Christmas, and more than two people mind you, then I will consider it.

(Shelly) #255

I was told my post is too harsh and I´ve been a bad girl :frowning: so I´d better change it otherwise santa wont bring me any presents :rolleyes:

(Apples) #256

If everyone forfeit TBC win, just sayin … :whistle:

(rUBBEN) #257

Hey rUBBEN you were right, spank withdraws !

(Aristotle) #258

Hey rUBBEN,

I don’t give a ****. I had better things to do for Christmas than to cater to your every want and desire. Seriously, get the **** over youself and realize that not everybody is a child like you and has responsibilities that have to get taken care of over the holidays.

Oh, and that’s right, I could have sworn you postponed your 4v4 til after Christmas too, shocking how people wanted to wait til it passed isn’t it?

(.Chris.) #259

Someone got a lump of coal for Christmas it would appear.

(rUBBEN) #260

<iframe width=“420” height=“315” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/UzyALbvzXec” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

bouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh