All current ET mapping projects

(KeMoN) #541

Well the beach is about as wide as the one from rtcw_beach. I took it as measure.
So you don’t like open maps? :stuck_out_tongue:

(IndyJones) #542

i like that kemon, but u have to make sure that the landscape looks seamless.

(KeMoN) #543

you mean the part between cliff-zone and town? If you mean that, then there is no reason to worry :slight_smile:
I will take care of this, but thanks

(shagileo) #544

Looks very promising
Nice choice of skybox as well

(KeMoN) #545

Thank you
But that is just my testing skybox… I test all my maps with it so in the end I’m also surprised of my map when it gets a new feeling of the final skybox.

(aaa4) #546

looks like just another copy and paste map. i already now recognize alot of elements. maybe start getting a bit original ?

but just in case you wonder: you probably think a normandy style map is original, but it’s not. most of these maps fail on vis, just to give you a warn, and that is the reason why there are so few maps with this style. it also doesn’t seem you have a clue of that, judging from the design of your map.

(KeMoN) #547

I don’t see what elements you might see as “copy paste” because ther is none. I just suppose you are a small lamer kiddy so I won’t take you for full. You have never done anything for the community, either a mod or map or something else so it’s you who doesn’t have a clue from anything.
Create something like I did in the last one-and-a-half week which looks much better and I might change my opinion.
Greetz to your kindergarden
KeMoN

(aaa4) #548

[QUOTE=KeMoN;262092]I don’t see what elements you might see as “copy paste” because ther is none. I just suppose you are a small lamer kiddy so I won’t take you for full. You have never done anything for the community, either a mod or map or something else so it’s you who doesn’t have a clue from anything.
Create something like I did in the last one-and-a-half week which looks much better and I might change my opinion.
KeMoN[/QUOTE]

yeah. that is how you people normally react, but believe me, there is not only me recognizing elements from the stock maps. and to put this even more far: all what is looking good in your map is copy and pasted (maybe a bit modified to fake it for others, to make them believe it is YOUR work).

and it is always so funny to see you people just taking the work of others and then even believing yourself you have created something great. but when you take a closer look actually all you people did was extemely ugly and looked just bad (just take a look at cambo maps for that, or the recent work of paul aka trackbase). and then they always tend to oversee that and on top of that disrespect the work they have taken from others by writing their names underneath and even believe they have done a tremendous work, but what the yactually did was so ugly and even not worth mentioning.

to the other point about vis, that is up to you. you obviously are not really aware of what i just said, so maybe i give you a bit time.

(aaa4) #549

[QUOTE=KeMoN;262092]I don’t see what elements you might see as “copy paste” because ther is none. I just suppose you are a small lamer kiddy so I won’t take you for full. You have never done anything for the community, either a mod or map or something else so it’s you who doesn’t have a clue from anything.
KeMoN[/QUOTE]

yeah. that is how you people normally react, but believe me, there is not only me recognizing elements from the stock maps. and to put this even more far: all what is looking good in your map is copy and pasted (maybe a bit modified to fake it for others, to make them believe it is YOUR work).

and it is always so funny to see you people just taking the work of others and then even believing yourself you have created something great. but when you take a closer look actually all you people did was extemely ugly and looked just bad (just take a look at cambo maps for that, or the recent work of paul aka trackbase). and then they always tend to oversee that and on top of that disrespect the work they have taken from others by writing their names underneath and even believe they have done a tremendous work, but what they actually did was so ugly and even not worth mentioning.

to the other point about vis, that is up to you. you obviously are not really aware of what i just said, so maybe i give you a bit time.

(KeMoN) #550

You still haven’t posted examples where I copied pasted stuff in your opinion. You always just post your empty, senseless and totally laming phrases. Fill your stuff with believable, normal and POLITE stuff!
KeMoN

(Kic) #551

Kemon it is very nice really

(KeMoN) #552

Thank you Kic :slight_smile:
I need to change my tree models to some of yours. Those trees are everywhere on every map. They got boring now :slight_smile:

(Kic) #553

I agree Kemon try mine .
I didnt think that you are able make so nice things , really nice .
Terrain is hand made with blending ?
What are objectives ?

Nice

(Avoc) #554

Don’t feed the troll - it looks like an interesting map :smiley:

(BackSnip3) #555

[QUOTE=Kic;262109]I agree Kemon try mine .
I didnt think that you are able make so nice things , really nice .
Terrain is hand made with blending ?[/QUOTE]
Terrain is made of one texture and cliff is made of large textures.I did some water shaders for him and I’ll probably pimp up that cliff later with blending :slight_smile:

I like the map too :smiley:

(KeMoN) #556

Ye! Everything is handmade :slight_smile: and with single textures…because I’m not the best shaderer. But I want to realease a finished and pretty map so I think I gotta learn it, hu? Thanks for the praise Avoc :slight_smile:

In the first post there are the rough objectives said, but I guess the allies will need to blow some 88 guns on their way to the town and in the town they have to do anything so the town is captured for the approaching troops :wink:

Suggestions are still welcomed :slight_smile:

(IndyJones) #557

aaa4 has been trolling this forum since his first post here.
it’s not his primary account.

(aaa4) #558

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this a part from the battery gun, or is this concept just borrowed and tightened a bit. ibet you do not even recognize

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this the radar corridors at axis first spawn in wuerzburg radar ? OHHH OHHH OHHH …

Want me to pick more ?

I don’t see what elements you might see as “copy paste” because ther is none.

disqualified yourself once again.

(shagileo) #559

Not sure if you ever thought about it, but eh … that’s the way they build stuff back in them WW II days.
Bunkers in Belgium look the same as in France and Germany

But pssss, those nasty axis were darn stealers eh - no creativity whatsoever

(KeMoN) #560

Ye pick more