All current ET mapping projects

(nicegilr) #461

Welcome to our website to purchase your favorite variety of fake designer handbags ,replica louis vuitton handbags , designer replica handbags , replica handbags ,and replica designer handbags.

(Qualmi) #462

this is my next project im working on. just wanna show you a bit that im not dead, but i got so freakin much to do for my studies, that this map along with another im working on are on the very very long waiting list. about 1/3 of this map here is done. the other map is not even near alpha, but i work on it. here a screen:

but after this ill probably stop with mapping. im not that talented i realized. there will be a panzer and a sea gun like in battery.

(Qualmi) #463

this is my next project im working on. just wanna show you a bit that im not dead, but i got so freakin much to do for my studies, that this map along with another im working on are on the very very long waiting list. about 1/3 of this map here is done. the other map is not even near alpha, but i work on it. here a screen:

but after this ill probably stop with mapping. im not that talented i realized. there will be a panzer and a sea gun like in battery.

(macbeth) #464

[QUOTE=Qualmi;198296]this is my next project im working on. just wanna show you a bit that im not dead, but i got so freakin much to do for my studies, that this map along with another im working on are on the very very long waiting list. about 1/3 of this map here is done. the other map is not even near alpha, but i work on it. here a screen:

but after this ill probably stop with mapping. im not that talented i realized. there will be a panzer and a sea gun like in battery.[/QUOTE]

dont say that and other mappers will be glad to help you to learn more about mapping

(Avoc) #465

(macbeth) #466

hope we will have it soon

(ducks) #467

When I was younger, I had that realisation too.

Turns out, it didn’t matter. Do what you enjoy doing most.

(stealth6) #468

I don’t think anybody has a talent for mapping lol.
I can see mothernature now “hmm… let’s give this one uhm loss of inspiration MAPPING SKILLZ”

You just get better at it over time…
if you take a look at my first maps they were laughable (and never released), but now I can do some alright maps.

(Avoc) #469

[QUOTE=macbeth;199970]

hope we will have it soon[/QUOTE]

Currently I can’t work on it because my computer died… so, I will have to wait until I get my new comp. Luckily I’ve made a backup of all the files :stuck_out_tongue:

(macbeth) #470

we will wait
sad to heard u have computer problems

(reinsainen) #471

Hi :slight_smile: This is my new project. Map for 1vs1 or 2vs2. Map name - Frozen Post.

(Qualmi) #472

dont forget to caulk the outer sides :wink:

(Kynval) #473

what is the best program to create a maps? (programs for Windows XP)

(Nail) #474

GTKRadiant

(Kynval) #475

ok… i will try. TY =]

(phisherman) #476

I am almost sure that this is the wrong thread for my question, just give me a link and I’ll delete my post here and ask there.

My question is: Where in the BSP-file does ET save, which texture models have? If I create a brush with the Radiant and set a texture for it, the Radiant and ET know which texture I set, but I did not find the way this is saved in the BSP-file. All I found is the path to the texture at the beginning of the file, but I didnt find anything which sets the texture for this model only. How is this saved in the BSP-file?

I hope you understand what I mean, please tell me.

(phisherman) #477

Generally, how are all the positions of the brushes saved? When I have a constructiblemarker, or a HNAC or sth like this, I have origins for this thing. But for every other brushes, I dont have such origins. How is this saved?
How can I find this out and is there any opportunity to edit this by editing the BSP-file?

(stealth6) #478

make a new topic

(phisherman) #479

(iwound) #480

[quote=Avoc;200007]

Currently I can’t work on it because my computer died… so, I will have to wait until I get my new comp. Luckily I’ve made a backup of all the files :P[/quote]

Look forward to updates on this. sweet.