All current ET mapping projects

(Pande) #441

oh noes, 6mb?!?!??! hehe, lol that is actually not that much unfazed. :slight_smile:
also, nice screens and nice architecture.

(unf4z3d) #442

:slight_smile:

ty

i know its not much, but hey, good to warn ppl neways XD

(Pande) #443

the boxes set up in a stack of 8… make em all seperate and rotated and whatnot… it seems to be just one big box with Fit 2x2 on each side and looks very fake.

(unf4z3d) #444

kk ty for input :slight_smile:

(S14Y3R) #445

Unphazorman, your brushwork looks very Pro. But it needs to be brighter on the ambient side of things, remember there are no shadow’s to hide in the q3 world. :stroggtapir:

(Pande) #446

lolwut? Shadows are important. :eek:

(unf4z3d) #447

i am pushing my release date back a month or so as i am unhappy with my terrain, both geometry wise and texture wise, (gunna add and alpha-blended truck path too, and mebe some dirt patches here and there). General input is that buildings could use a bit more spacing out.

and yes next compile ill start experimeting with the ambient lights,

i <3 24" monitor, much easier to map on.

(Qualmi) #448

i suppose the map is finished in a few days. only got vis and some other stuff to do. this image will be the levelshot. do anybody know where i can get those masks which is often used for levelshots ??

(unf4z3d) #449

take ur image, crop and scale to 232*232, rotate 1 degree left, slap onto a different levelshot.tga, save as yourMap.tga or w/e :stuck_out_tongue:

should fit right :stuck_out_tongue:

(Qualmi) #450

no. there is this unique style which many levelshots have. there exist a certain mask for it i think, but i dont know where i can find it or how i can apply it if its already in the game or sth. take a look at falkenstein_sw, which is now on top of wolfmap news. it has this whiter border…this is what i want yet not found :confused:

(IndyJones) #451

i’ve got a template. not sure where i got it from. just send me your levelshot, and i’ll aply it.

(eiM) #452

http://reveal.eicher.tv/maps/loadmap_2layers.psd

That is the psd I used for Special Delivery TE. Just put your image in the background layer and fit it :wink:

(unf4z3d) #453

:\

lememe right it clearer,

/caps

TAKE AN EXSTING LEVELSHOT.TGA (IE: BATTERY.TGA IN LEVELSHOTS IN THE PAK0.PK3) OPEN IT UP, PUT IN UR SCALED 232X232 IMAGE, ROTATE IMAGE BY1 DEGREE, PUT IT RIGHT OVER THE BATTERY ONE, PERFECT FIT

/end caps

(Qualmi) #454

ahahahahahahahaaa jea :slight_smile:

but rotating sadly makes the resolution of the pic ugly :frowning:

will see what i can get with this. thank you all.

(IndyJones) #455

qualmi, just send me your picutre, and i’ll make it to stock-like levelshot.

(eiM) #456

I dont see the problem in using my ready-to-use photoshop file^^ Everyone may feel free to use it

(Qualmi) #457

IT IS DONE!!

(shagileo) #458

DOWNLOAD LINK DOWNLOAD LINK DOWNLOAD LINK raising hand with petition boards !!

(Qualmi) #459

the downloadlink is now on wolfmap.de, but i doubt that this map is gonna played that much. cya.

(Qualmi) #460

the downloadlink is now on wolfmap.de, but i doubt that this map will get played often.

c’a