3 teams 1 cup

(Rey_619) #121

you have see shark on the cup site

(Rey_619) #122

i dont know ???!!! :wink: crazy

(aSHARK) #123

If bh isnt playing i will create a team Cuz all teams are full…

(Aristotle) #124

shark, if you and Karpax are still willing to play for bh, we have 6, possibly 7-8.

Rubben just needs to put us back up, no reason to have removed us.

(Graver) #125

Yeah!

I love playing against - 20/30 prediction players! GJ.

(aSHARK) #126

ofc will me and KARPAX play… But we need a team

(Aristotle) #127

That’s what I said, if you two still want to play for bh in the cup, then bh can field a team :slight_smile:

(aSHARK) #128

Im in just lik KARPAX

(Aristotle) #129

ok, we’re on the list waiting to be approved now, just need rubben to click yes :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #130

[QUOTE=Graver;405941]Yeah!

I love playing against - 20/30 prediction players! GJ.[/QUOTE]
Like who ?

Don’t worry I will, aristata

(Karpax) #131

Hi Aristotle, Thanx for invite but i thought you guys didnt play cup anymore. Meanwhile Ashog ask me and I play this cup in Biatch team.

(Dthy) #132

Annoyed I can’t play (Uni halls must have ip restrictions or something like that, only two servers appear online) got a headset for nothing! Aww well, have fun peeps! May the best lagger win!

(Aristotle) #133

Ah no worries, for whatever reason we were removed from the list. Good luck in biatch.

(Kl3ppy) #134

I see bh in the list of signed up Teams.

(Aristotle) #135

We are now, we weren’t yesterday, my guess is a certain somebody asked rubben to remove bh. I had to resign us up and wait for rubben to ok it.

(Kl3ppy) #136

ah ok :slight_smile:

+randomchars

(rUBBEN) #137

We will try to play a maximum of matches sunday, and we prolly won’t finish it all so we will play remaining match in the following week

(onYn) #138

Realy? I just have exam on monday :confused:

(Kl3ppy) #139

c’mon, u can retake an exam, but not this cup :tongue:

(rUBBEN) #140

Cup will start sunday 8 p.m (Paris time is GMT+1 I think), teams who are <20min late are considered as no-showns, and directly go to the loser bracket.