3 teams 1 cup

(onYn) #141

I think you mean >20 min late!

(Dthy) #142

No <20. You’re to eager to play otherwise which an advantage. (You’d have more time to do strats, like teams always do, in warmup…)

(onYn) #143

My trolldetector shows OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

(Dthy) #144

Eh, noting else to do. Especially since I’m starting to rage at BL2(damn elemental nerfing) and I only get 2 servers on QW (heer promod and some other vanilla unranked one)

(.N.E.R.D.) #145

ok lets play heer promod then :slight_smile:
And I only played like 1 hour of bl2 and torchlight 2 O_o
Not cause those games are bad, BUT I am too old for this **** :slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #146

So who plays who first? I didn’t see any brackets on the site.

(.N.E.R.D.) #147

Yeah, we want Bracket0z

(Dthy) #148

I can imagine this being written on your grave stone when you die, it’s your catchphrase :smiley:

(.N.E.R.D.) #149

Yeah, well it’s almost always true :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #150

I say it always when i have a hungover: “Im too old for getting wasted”. But im so old already that i forgot it when im going out :slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #151

So matches are supposed to start in 2 hours, and still no information about who plays who?

Good job with that one.

(.N.E.R.D.) #152

GaMe Is DeAd … CuP iS DeAd …

(Graver) #153

we can’t play today, hf

(aSHARK) #154

I will be online at 19:30 GMT+1…when the cup still contineous…

(rUBBEN) #155

Brackets are up, I was waiting to see if bobry z drzewa would withdraw directly, but ok I’ll just count them as resigned.

(rUBBEN) #156

So, it’s 2 maps per match, each team chooses a map and attack on his map. Don’t worry I’ll explain everything to captains in-game.

(Aristotle) #157

so I assume more than 1 match at a time right? like all the first round matches take place at same time?

Where all are we allowed to play?

(rUBBEN) #158

responses in-game, rex you have 20 minutes max to connect

(Graver) #159

great idea ^^ :slight_smile: I apologize for the confusion, unfortunately we don’t have enough players online. GG!

(rUBBEN) #160

Ok I found an arrangment, the rosters changed a little bit, so Rex’s team and Bobry z drzewa will fight ok ? If you can’t gather a team until tuesday graver then you will go to loser brackets.

at the moment 40% won vs bh, 5Grams vs biAtch needs a decider map so it will be tomorrow, and GunClub vs TAW is going on.