3 teams 1 cup

(Rey_619) #101

hey hey a little info off me
i serach a team
i have ts 3 and headset

contact me under x-fire rey619x or here

thanks and bb :tongue:

(rUBBEN) #102

Donā€™t worry Rey we will find you a team soon, some line-ups look pretty unsure at the moment.

(Kl3ppy) #103

im sorry but i have to tell that villa wont take part in this cup. We dont have enough players who want to play even if we take Rey_619 and Karpax.

(Rey_619) #104

hey rubben thanks for that :wink:

Kleppy it must be clarified with a few people

(rUBBEN) #105

OK now the only team which hasnā€™t got a stable line-up is ((bh)). Well I know enough people who are looking for a team to make a mixed line-up anyway so if bh canā€™t/donā€™t gather 5 players Iā€™ll propose them to make that mix.

(Karpax) #106

Hi Guys, If some team still is searching for an extra player contact me.
pratical info: I cant play tomorrow evening but can play 24 sept - 4 okt every evening and many afternoons.

(rUBBEN) #107

To every single player who look for a team add Jakoby (in-game nick) in your friendlist in game + send him a message on SD forums @ http://forums.warchestgames.com/member.php/21079-Jakoby

This should work pretty well !

(Dthy) #108

Not sure if Iā€™ll be able to play :frowning: Since moving to uni I only get two servers appearing on my serverlist :frowning:

(aSHARK) #109

Jakoby if you read this I would like to be in the Bullet Hell line-up YOu can contact me Ingame : aSHARK of though a private message on the forums Hope to here from you soon
-aSHARK

(rUBBEN) #110

btw I made a mistake, we will begin the cup not this sunday, but the following sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

(Jakoby) #111

Whew that makes things a little easier for my team!
Thanks!

(Aristotle) #112

It would be nice if Jakoby could at least sign up and check the bh forums from time to time, as weā€™re discussing who all can play for the 5v5cup, and itā€™d be nice if everybody was on the same page.

(rUBBEN) #113

yo yo we will use the TLR 5v5 cfg for this cup since the cup will start in 1 week, no time for teams no to get used to a new a cfg ! gl

(Aristotle) #114

So standard Seanza 5v5 config/ruleset then?

(Dope) #115

Which server for games?
+1 for ad

(Jakoby) #116

True, you are right i dont do anything for bullet hell. I shouldnt be the captain either.

(Aristotle) #117

Yeah because thatā€™s what I said. All I said is it would be nice to be on the same page as you, and that you should at least sign up on our forums too, so everybody is on the same page.

(Jakoby) #118

No worries, you got it under control. Good luck in the cup my friend!

(Aristotle) #119

I really donā€™t understand why youā€™re acting like a complete jackass. What is so out of the question to suggest signing up for ones own teamā€™s forums? I am sorry, I didnā€™t know wanting to be able to communicate with somebody was so out of the question. My mistake.

(aSHARK) #120

is bh still playing i see no Bullet hell at sign ups S: