3 teams 1 cup

(Rex) #81

[QUOTE=Graver;405777]
PS: looking for some team to train today in the evening…[/QUOTE]

Here! :wink:

(rUBBEN) #82

we will be there around 10 p.m tonight graver, if your guys haven’t ragequitted after playing vs rex sneaky mines :smiley:

(aSHARK) #83

Some days ago Dopefish said i could join Villa but im no in the line up yet S: and since BH and Derbe dont have alot of players atm Maybe i can play for one of them if i get in contact with them?

(Ashog) #84

so are the games possible only on Sundays or did I misunderstand?

(Khamul) #85

Yo anyone needs player?

(Kl3ppy) #86

@ aSHARK: If u want u can still play with villa. We just have a problem because dopey zhe captain seems not able to be captain and I’m the Co-Captain and im not sure if i can play. Best way is talk to bushdoctore.

(rUBBEN) #87

aSHARK zhura told me few times ago to add you I had just forgotten, you’re in now.

As I said to ashog on TS, this cup will probably be on 1 week, from sunday 23rd to the following sunday. Teams will have at maximum 3 matches, so it shouldn’t be that hard, if you play one first match on sunday 23rd, 1 in the week, and the last one on the following sunday, it’s perfect. Don’t worry you’ll have more info very soon.

(lausl) #88

i clearly deployed an onyn in our team :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #89

Nubilicious person looking for a team if I can get a headset

(Khamul) #90

Me too! I can play EVEN for free :stuck_out_tongue:

(lausl) #91

derpfish you are probably the shiest brit i have ever met.

but we thought that it’s clear you have to play with the angry germans.
just in case if you are willing to play with me in my relaxed anus state of mind…

(Dthy) #92

[QUOTE=lausl;405829]derpfish you are probably the shiest brit i have ever met.

but we thought that it’s clear you have to play with the angry germans.
just in case if you are willing to play with me in my relaxed anus state of mind…[/QUOTE]

I yell all the time! You all ignore me! Ah, well then add me to team on tourney page then!

(Jakoby) #93

Who wants to play for bh? just message me hear on the forums, we will take anyone at this point…

(Dope) #94

Hey Lausl, Im not shy, I just lazy to meet the forums :smiley:

Im not sure how much games I can play during work and other stuff, so thats why I decided not to organize Villa this cup and gave all work to Kleppy. Imo, Villa haz 2-3 ppl who might play, but not sure about this. May be guys, you will rejoin to other teams? I see that Jakoby lookin for players. Better add some subs, then just break all shedule :wink:

So, thats how I decided, and thnx for inivte, but Ill take part in alco team :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #95

are mercs allowed? as it seems we need some at villa :rolleyes:

(Dthy) #96

Lausl, pm me team pass so I can join team on tourney site!

(rUBBEN) #97

Kleppy, just contact KARPAX and Rey_619 I think they are looking for a team, maybe with aSHARK bushdoctore and all the folks you got in the team you’ll be able to field a decent line-up.

Dopefish, if you can’t play why the hell did you ask me if you could play in several different teams ?

Jakoby, I’ll ask JAY_ if he agrees to play with bh, and other NA players if I can find some.

/!\ What do you think about playing one round of this cup per week ? Or you prefer just a quick cup with a single map per match ?

(TheG4mer) #98

[QUOTE=Dope;405848]Hey Lausl, Im not shy, I just lazy to meet the forums :smiley:

Im not sure how much games I can play during work and other stuff, so thats why I decided not to organize Villa this cup and gave all work to Kleppy. Imo, Villa haz 2-3 ppl who might play, but not sure about this. May be guys, you will rejoin to other teams? I see that Jakoby lookin for players. Better add some subs, then just break all shedule :wink:

So, thats how I decided, and thnx for inivte, but Ill take part in alco team :)[/QUOTE]

Why did you sign up if you can’t play?

(Dope) #99

Calm down ladies, I said I have not so much time for having full ride game and captain as well, I have some special things over here, but I can play 1-2 games per next week.

(rUBBEN) #100

You afford to call us ladies because you have been invited to join rex’s team ?

Ah well, by the way, lausl’s message wasn’t adressed to you, derpfish is deathwish… :confused: