3 teams 1 cup

(Kl3ppy) #61

hihih admin doesnt like a thing so its forbidden …

(Snotling) #62

I think you got his point Kleppy. :slight_smile: Now it’s as he said, run your own custom cup if you want to play custom maps.

(Rex) #63

Rubben could you post the link to your cup site always in your first post? So people don’t need to search search their whole life for the link.

(Kl3ppy) #64

I would but im too busy :frowning:

(rUBBEN) #65

kleppy is your life all about posting on forums ? As I said on the first post I organise a cup only for my selfish pleasure, and if it can bring fun on ETQW it’s better, but I won’t bother spending hours to organise something I don’t even like. See you in-game, if you’re not busy for this.

(Kl3ppy) #66

Whats your problem? I just stated my opinion and obviously i wasnt wrong :wink:

(rUBBEN) #67

Ok you got the link in the first post !

I’ll be busy on wednesdays and fridays nights all this year, so we will do these cups on sundays. First edition probably on sunday 23th of september is it ok ? (I know you can’t dthwsh, but as long as you’re not signed up in any team…)

(.N.E.R.D.) #68

Btw. Animal. is in GunClub and 40% and I’m sure you don’t want all that trouble with the rulebreaking and stuff cause a player is in 2 teams
even though he only plays for 1 … :wink:

(Snotling) #69

On tourney.cc admins can’t remove players from the teams, RakTok. It’s up to the players to do it.

(Celebrian) #70

[QUOTE=.N.E.R.D.;405641]Btw. Animal. is in GunClub and 40% and I’m sure you don’t want all that trouble with the rulebreaking and stuff cause a player is in 2 teams
even though he only plays for 1 … ;)[/QUOTE]

I just sing up with team which was created on this site 1,5 years ago, and all players was just joined ;]
I thought he want to keep his old profile, and just rejoin =(

(aSHARK) #71

Im ok with Sundays =)

(Rey_619) #72

Need a clan or Team still a player

i am free

contact on x-fire rey619x
or
www.jesus-clan.com website error

or teamspeak 3
178.63.75.78 standard port

i hope one team need a help for a old vanilla player

(onYn) #73

Im in of course, at least if I find a team that takes jerks like me.

PS: Which days/times are best to maybe catchup some propub? Need some testing of my PADS xD

(rUBBEN) #74

It will be on sundays around 8 p.m onYn, with rey_619 and you it’s a good start for a last team ! :slight_smile: I will find you other players

(Rey_619) #75

ohh nice thanks rubben.

If a team needs me as a replacement am happy to play along ready
as I said you can find me under x-fire or reach ingame in ETQW.
sorry for me bad english

x-fire rey619x
and on
etqw the same noob name :wink: Rey_619

gg

(Graver) #76

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;405639]Ok you got the link in the first post !

I’ll be busy on wednesdays and fridays nights all this year, so we will do these cups on sundays. First edition probably on sunday 23th of september is it ok ? (I know you can’t dthwsh, but as long as you’re not signed up in any team…)[/QUOTE]

I don’t know if it’s ok for the rest of my team (since I was offline for a while) but I think we should be able to start playing on SUNDAY 23rd.

(rUBBEN) #77

Btw if any team want to train just pm me !

(fzl) #78

need a team

contact me here or in irc #etqw.gather

greetz

#The_real_fzl

(Graver) #79

Maybe we can play tomorrow :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

and… sorry for the confusion but unfortunately 2 or even more of my mates are unable to start cup at 23rd… :frowning:
probably the best option for Bobry z Drzewa is to play matches on Tuesdays and Wednesdays…

(Graver) #80

rUBBEN, maybe we should set some IRC channel for cup & pcws… because its kinda troublesome to search everywhere for an opponent… and I would like to have better contact with admins also :slight_smile:

PS: looking for some team to train today in the evening…

PS2: If anyone wants to contact me, you can find me here: #etqw.FTMLeague :slight_smile: