Your main?

(Guziol) #41

Imo grandeur got overnerfed so stick to the dreiss and be happy with a great and functional weapon. I keep trying to give grandeur a chance post nerf and i keep getting dissapointed.

(TheStrangerous) #42

Everyone has a main, and I’m just sitting here, waiting for a possible close range sharpshooter merc to come.

One day…

(FishRolls) #43

It was Phantom, I loved cloaking and ambusing groups and switching between gun and Katana in a fight. Now I mainly play Redeye, he’s generally more useful than Phantom and he destroys with the Driess. Also Kukri quickmelees are satisfying.

(CryonicArrow) #44

I mostly main Nader Aura and Vassili. I really love playing as these mercs.

(TyroneTheRed) #45

Not a single main, but my goto team for versatility is Bush/Pheonix/Arty and I play what I feel my team needs most.

(GatoCommodore) #46

Guardian, Stoker (M4+mechanics), Sparks
the generalist kind of mercs

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #47

Good ole Proxy

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #48

Fletcher boiii
And a good amount of Phoenix (even though, according to my profile, my second most played merc is Proxy).

(Chilled Sanity) #49

Weeb (Kira), Kushdaddy (Redeye) or Mama Bear (Sparks)

Team wipes, Gen1 G41 rape clouds and being literally unkillable

And I get to play around flanking people lone wolf style, Bonus.

What is the downside of playing flanking lone wolf, nothing. (Unless you are a salty try hard and play to win. Kek)

(Your worst knifemare.) #50

Besides for the bae medic, I also play as Bushy and Kawaii lord.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #51

@TheStrangerous said:
Everyone has a main, and I’m just sitting here, waiting for a possible close range sharpshooter merc to come.

One day…

Phantom revolver only?

(TheStrangerous) #52

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TheStrangerous said:

One day…

Phantom revolver only?

Revolvers don’t fan ;p

But yeah, maybe one day I’ll get a surprise, in a form of self appealing merc I’d main. Always expect the unexpected.

(Tehumanairstrik) #53

T H U N D E R
good selection of weapons, concussion grenades pretty hilarious, and majestic.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #54

stoker is ma dude, i personally like the area denial playstyle and i like his weapon arsenal.

(Rokon2) #55

Phoenix and Guardian. I don’t know why people dislike Guardian, I’ve been enjoying the hell out of her. She could use some more love but I think she’s fine as she is. Wish I could unbox her intrinsic loadout, the stock weapon is nice.

(NLxDoDge) #56

Phoenix, You got to have a healer. After that Arty, and also important fletcher (I have not unlocked everyone yet).

(Demonic_Muff1n) #57

my mains are stoker and kira. Kira is best on chapel for me and stoker is the best indoors. i only chose these two cause fire support is my fav class.

(Da_Mummy) #58

“Mano a Mano eh” the saviour of PUBs and a narcissistic amigo in one how can you not love him.
“I remember you. Is Turtle Recall” if you can’t do it with mines, bombs, or turrets slam down a shield and get stuff done.
“Aw look at you all dressed up as soldiers. That’s cute.” What else is there to say about Stoker
“I would suggest another course of employment. Traffic cone perhaps” melee only Nader HELL YEAH