Your main?

(AspergerKid) #1

Do you main a Merc? If yes, who is it and why?

I am looking for some inspiration since I don’t have a main anymore

(SaulWolfden) #2

Sawbonez and not by choice, nobody plays medic or if they do, they’re absolutely terrible (no healing or reviving).

(AlbinMatt) #3

It’s been a while since I played, but Spanish Jesus is definitely my favorite. He has access to some of the deadliest SMGs, and his pulses can heal both him and his teammates.

I once went berserk after my team got wiped by a well placed airstrike. 20HP/4 seconds is like guaranteeing a free shot or two that you can take, without the risk of dying (unless we’re talking snupers and shotguns of course).

Also, if anything does go wrong, just suicide heal near your teammates, and self revive.

(TheStrangerous) #4

Vassilli.
Can’t help it, I’m a selfish lone wolf player, and I love sharpshooting type classes. If there was a sharpshooting merc, that’s equivalent to Deagle player, it’d be my main. But for now, I satisfy me-self with Vassilli.

(LifeupOmega) #5

No, I just play whatever I like. Sawbonez has the most time overall but I wouldn’t say I main any merc.

(Your worst knifemare.) #6

Sparps, she heals, she kills and its so satisfying to get headshots with her REVIVR.

! But mostly its beacuse shes bae.

(hurgya) #7

Mine is Phoenix, for many reasons:

1. When I started, I couldn’t aim, but didn’t want to be a totally useless scrub, so I played medic
  2. He has a decent HP pool
  3. He has a really good movement speed
  4. His weapons are good too
  5. His heal is AoE, instant, goes up to 120 points and has full self heal (I think, the self heal is unaffected by the Potent Packs augment, but this needs testing)
  6. He has self revive, so you can stay in combat even if you die sometimes, but are the only medic on your team (it’s also great for MG camping)

(Guziol) #8

Skyhammer. Pls buff.

(Mr-Penguin) #9

Kira. Teamwipes are fun.

(BlackboltLW) #10

Sawbones is always on the squad most of the time

And Arty

(ThunderZsolt) #11

My most played merc is Arty, but since I stopped playing ranked I play Kira usually.
Even though Arty is more powerful, she is more fun to play.

Kawaiiii!

(GatoCommodore) #12

-mains merc in dirty bomb

lel

(Shenaynays) #13

I used to main Sparks but now ive gravitated toward stoker. For a couple reasons

1. His weapon selection is pretty damn good (Got a burst rifle, cant beat those until sd one day nerf them into the ground)
  2. Especially in pubs the molly is esentially a garenteed area denial because no one realises smoke and nades extinuish the fire
  3. He just fills like he can backup any merc on the team, be it the engineer if he has the mechanic perk, The anti-ev crew with the molly hitting an ev pretty hard and even medics with the molly to stop them getting chased down and letting them heal up
  4. The ammo station beind used as a btec shield (not a very good strat but can work)
  5. The ammo station.

I just like him because of ow versatile he is

(AspergerKid) #14

@TheStrangerous said:
Vassilli.
Can’t help it, I’m a selfish lone wolf player, and I love sharpshooting type classes. If there was a sharpshooting merc, that’s equivalent to Deagle player, it’d be my main. But for now, I satisfy me-self with Vassilli.

(TheStrangerous) #15

@AspergerKid said:
-snip-

(Pumpkiller) #16

I main the rare Baldhaggis.

(hoyes) #17

Used to main thunder now I play sawbonez or Fragger. Sometimes I play fletcher or stoker, but most of the time sawbonez as my team is ALWAYS unwilling to play medic despite them all having great killing potential.

(Eox) #18

Technically I main Sawbonez. But as of today, I am not completely sure of what I main anymore.

(Hardikr100) #19

Phoenix / Aura [maybe sawbonz] cuz I <3 healing

(Boory Marks) #20

Nader is bae <3
-Nader has the Crotzni (fave primary)
-She has some of the best voice lines imo, not everyone likes them
-Nader w/ bat is terrifying if done right
-I still think Martyrdom isn’t the most useful ability, but is still fun
-Grenade launcher is great for spamming and/or carefully aiming for direct hits
-She’s a beauty
-She’s fun to draw