Your main?

(Greehn) #21

Was “maining” Arty for the longest time, now I dont really feel like I have a “main” anymore. Currently playing stoker more than other mercs but generally I just play something I feel like.

(Dysfnal) #22

Aimee mostly, but I play a lot of Phoenix and Stoker

(scrub_lord) #23

best merc
china number one

(Esaka) #24

Definitely Phoenix, not Phoenix but THE Phoenix.
EDIT: Forgot the reason why. Here it is:
Suitable weapons for run n gun? Check.
AoE Healing? Check.
Phoenix? Check.
Deadpan snarker? Quad Check.

(watsyurdeal) #25

Uhhhhhhhh Red Eye and Fragger? Now maybe Javelin??? :confused:

I have my 5 or so regulars, but overall Nader is hands down my favorite and the one I’ve spent the most time on. Usually catch a lot of heat (no pun intended) because I love explosive/incendiary characters in just about every game I’ve played. Blame my background with arena shooters like Quake and UT, I guess? I’ll rank mine:

Nader > Stoker > Fletcher > Fragger and soon-to-be Javelin ‘cause I’m loving her so far. When I’m not runnin’ my favorites, I’ll play Bush or medic as Saw or Phoenix.

Side Note: Despite my obsession with anything and everything that goes boom, I can’t stand Proxy and her nuclear pancakes. Never been a fan.

Double side note: This is my first post on these DB forums. Hi, folks!

(Gire) #27

Phantom is the most fun for me in casual if the enemies are abit unexperienced, but against higher skilled opponents Phantom turns from Stealthy cool assasin to “We can see you and hear you and you should switch to better kill merc”

(TheStrangerous) #28

Update:
I’m “mainless”, since Snipers got harder to play, as of late patch, I don’t bother anymore. Hope to see a merc inspired by Lawbreakers’ Guinslinger or CS:GO’s Deagle player. Just give me a sharpshooter merc with powerful hand cannon.

(TheFpsPro27) #29

My main used to ne fragger. Since javelin was released i have been playing shotgun proxy so i can continuously kill the javelin on the other team with suicide attacks. Nothing is more satisfying than making a javelin noob get a low k/d.

(Tehumanairstrik) #30

Pheonix/RedEye/Thunder all the way.

(XSheepieX) #31

I main Phantom but you have to be constantly on point so I just go sawbones or sparks if I’m not playing my best. I’m pretty good at medics too. (I like halping :3)

(Sorotia) #32

Well I’ve been having fun with Javelin recently but yesterday I went back to my good ole Stoker with his Timik.

(znuund) #33

I don’t main someone. Sawbones would come the closest to this I think. I am very bad at shotguns and burst rifles. This basically shows my merc pool.
I want to get better with fletcher though.

(bgyoshi) #34

Nope

But my loadout more often than not is (Obsidian) Phoenix - (Default) Turtle - (Default) Vassili

Obsidian Phoenix looks great, sometimes I’ll use my cobalt for Turtle if I’m feeling Hochfir-ish or if I know I won’t play him and just wanna show the CMM a shiny cobalt, and default Vassili has the MOA/MP400 combo.

Once I’m bored of a new class and done all of my objectives, I’ll pretty much exclusively play Vassili since headshot-only-sniping is the only thing that requires actual skill to do no matter how worthless it is in game, but sometimes playing shield-turret wars is fun, and sometimes I’m frustrated enough that the team has no medics that I’ll actually play medic.

If for some reason Ranked becomes 6v6 and actually playable, my loadout would hands down be Sawbonez - Fletcher - burst rifle Fragger/Thunder. Sawbonez to pocket, Fletcher for OP engineer (literally no competition), and burst rifles on a high-HP easy class, mmmmmm. I’d probably use Fragger more than Thunder since his bouncy nades are hands down the easiest and most consistent explosive to use in game, plus 140HP.

(Bluesquid0630) #35

Spanish Jeebus

(hawkeyeguy99) #36

Gotta say I main Fragger. Definitely most playtime and I’m at my best when I play him. When I wanna be more team focused beyond just wiping the floor with our enemies I play Phoenix because he’s the most versatile healer I’m.

(Steve_Harvey) #37

Fragger, best merc 10/10 godlikes

Bit of an update for a temporary main from me. Nope, Stoker and Nader will never be dethroned.

D81 Javelin. Going to be using her as much as possible for the next few months because I’d like to get better with the dreiss and I could not ask for a better loadout or merc centered around it. I do like that Arty occasionally and his D43 is solid as well with unshakable, explodydendron, and tough, but that Jav loadout is too sexy and perfect for me. Favorite secondary and knife, ideal augments, and a bit of ammo every now and then 'cause it’s easy to run dry with a dreiss.

I love it. It’s fu***** perfect.

(Guziol) #39

@Wintergreen
Good taste. Those are the loadouts i use all the time when i feel like playing with dreiss. ( Except for redeye, i only play him with grandeur, and since that is very unfun atm, redeye is rotting in the corner and crying )

@Guziol said:
@Wintergreen
Good taste. Those are the loadouts i use all the time when i feel like playing with dreiss. ( Except for redeye, i only play him with grandeur, and since that is very unfun atm, redeye is rotting in the corner and crying )

Redeye’s D72 is pretty much his only loadout I can use effectively. I’m good with the dreiss (60+ kills in stopwatch is pretty common with it), but not as consistent as I want to be with my shots and I’m so bad with the grandeur it’s laughable. I don’t know what it is; I even like the gun but I cannot do well with it at all. Yeah though, I’d say his is the second best because quick draw is decent, but he’s still Redeye at the end of the day and I’d rather have drilled quick eye on the others. Impossible to turn that D81 Jav down. Maybe if I stick with the dreiss for a few months it’ll translate well to using the grandeur later? Guess we’ll see.