Your DPI and in-game sensitivity ?

(Bestfinlandball) #1

I have no been able to find the sweet spot, but now i use 900dpi and 8.5-10 sensitivity.
If you could share your dpi and sens, i could try them out and maybe find the perfect one for me.

(SteelMailbox) #2

1000DPI with 8.5 sens

(sensit1ve_) #3

It’s all about personal Preference. So it will not help you, when you test settings of other People.

You should get the best Results if you play with native CPI (depends on Mouse —> Google).
Make sure you turn the Pointer Precision in Windows off. Pointer Speed should be 6/11.
VSync should also be off, because it adds a huge amount of Input Lag.

Then find a ingame Sensitivity which suits you (play, play, play).

Here are my Settings atm:

Mouse: G402
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+
CPI: 400
Windows Sensitivity: 6/11, Pointer Precision: off
Sensitivity: 15

(Bestfinlandball) #4

[quote=“sensit1ve_;98849”][left]
It’s all about personal Preference. So it will not help you, when you test settings of other People.

You should get the best Results if you play with native CPI (depends on Mouse —> Google).
Make sure you turn the Pointer Precision in Windows off. Pointer Speed should be 6/11.
VSync should also be off, because it adds a huge amount of Input Lag.

Then find a ingame Sensitivity which suits you (play, play, play).

Here are my Settings atm:

Mouse: G402
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+
CPI: 400
Windows Sensitivity: 6/11, Pointer Precision: off
Sensitivity: 15
[/left][/quote]

I know it’s hard to find a good one from other peoples settings, but honestly, i’m just lazy.

(Armuh) #5

DPI: 1000
Sens: 10

(RabidDoG) #6

got a 9 year old Mx518…lookin to upgrade rel soon…got mmy dpi settings cranked…
ingame 5.0

(gg2ez) #7

Sometimes I play at 8000 dpi for the lulz. I can’t hit a damn thing.

(Bestfinlandball) #8

I need try max dpi for the lulz
G502 12.000 dpi

(RabidDoG) #9

Looking to get a RAT or Cyborg myself,and I run 1 of these?
Cause I have big ol gorilla hands…

(qjack) #10

DPI: 720
Sens: 6.5

(watsyurdeal) #11

Been experimenting a long time, but right now I have 400 dpi and about 10.922667 in game. 15 inches per 360, my 180s feel spot on around that sens.

I highly recommend if you wanna get good at this game, you shoot for something between 10-20 inches per 360.

(Supa) #12

Mouse: Zowie EC1-A
DPI: 400
Hz: 1000
Sens: 15

(Fiktio) #13

DPI 800 and in-game sensitivity 10

(Litego) #14

DPI: 400
Sensitivity: 7.431314

Do not mess around with your DPI, use your mouses native DPI as @sensit1ve_ said, that’s the only correct option, everything else is sub optimal. Then you tweak the sensitivity to your preference. I’d recommend you be able to do a 360-540 degree turn by swiping your mouse across the entire mouse pad. And as for the mouse pad, the bigger the better.

But whatever you do, do NOT use the max DPI on the mouse, terrible, terrible idea! It’s also a bad idea to go below 5 sensitivity in-game, if you have to, cut your DPI in half (no other DPI value) and double the in-game sensitivity to compensate and come above 5. Also always use 6/11 windows sensitivity and turn off enhance pointer precision. Those are the correct settings, everything else is shit.

I won’t go into other settings that affect your mouse right now, but again as @sensit1ve_ said, the worst offender is vsync, so make sure that is off.

(avidCow) #15

G502
2000 DPI
5.something sens

(Bestfinlandball) #16

@avidCow
G502 here as well !

(avidCow) #17

[quote=“moon_moon;101723”]@avidCow
G502 here as well ![/quote]

What do you think about the ergonomics? I actually prefer my old intellimouse, but it was very old and died. Also, lots of fluff collects in the grooves on the bottom of the 502. Still an awesome mouse tho

(Bestfinlandball) #18

[quote=“avidCow;101744”][quote=“moon_moon;101723”]@avidCow
G502 here as well ![/quote]

What do you think about the ergonomics? I actually prefer my old intellimouse, but it was very old and died. Also, lots of fluff collects in the grooves on the bottom of the 502. Still an awesome mouse tho[/quote]

i do like the ergonomics but it’s hard for me to reach the sniper button since my hand is fairly small. otherwise my favourite mouse so far.

(Bestfinlandball) #19

the fluff is a problem for me as well

(Samniss_Arandeen) #20

I’m currently on a mouse setting of 4000 DPI (Logitech G500) and in-game sens of 3. Might bump up in-game sens to 3.5 or 4 shortly.