Your DPI and in-game sensitivity ?

(LifeupOmega) #21

400 / 19

Really no need to go higher than 400, better to mess with sens.

(Telzen) #22

1800 DPI
16 in game sensitivity

I can’t play with low sensitivity. 10+ inches to do a 360, no thanks.

(Bestfinlandball) #23

[quote=“Telzen;103476”]1800 DPI
16 in game sensitivity

I can’t play with low sensitivity. 10+ inches to do a 360, no thanks.[/quote]
I started with 1800dpi and 15 sens, but now i’ve gone down to 100dpi and 3.5 sens

(Telzen) #24

[quote=“moon_moon;103480”][quote=“Telzen;103476”]1800 DPI
16 in game sensitivity

I can’t play with low sensitivity. 10+ inches to do a 360, no thanks.[/quote]
I started with 1800dpi and 15 sens, but now i’ve gone down to 100dpi and 3.5 sens
[/quote]

Wow that’s a pretty huge change. I’ve tried going down but it just doesn’t work for me. My desk doesn’t have enough space anyway.

(Samniss_Arandeen) #25

[quote=“LifeupOmega;103300”]400 / 19

Really no need to go higher than 400, better to mess with sens.[/quote]

If my mouse didn’t start skipping pixels below 2k, I’d follow that advice. Well, that and 3k DPI is my preferred cursor setting.

I’m having success with 3000/6, or around 3.6 in./360

(SiegeFace) #26

3200 dpi, with 400dpi switch for them close encounters, regular windows sensitivity (7 if im not mistaken) and 10? in game sens…feels natural to me anyhows.

although with precision weapons im always a few inches off at longer ranges but so many different characters with different movement speeds and players who are generally amazing at never ever touching the ground and levitating across the map how could it be easy to get the right sens? xD

(Samniss_Arandeen) #27

No! Windows sens is 6 of 11! Any less, and your mouse movements skip dots; any more, and your cursor skips pixels.

Ah well. Dirty Bomb picks up your mouse directly instead of reading the cursor movement, so Windows Pointer Sensitivity doesn’t affect DB.

(Bestfinlandball) #28

@Telzen it was supposed to ne 1000dpi and 4.5 sens. Oops

(SiegeFace) #29

No! Windows sens is 6 of 11! Any less, and your mouse movements skip dots; any more, and your cursor skips pixels.[/quote]

So i was mistaken ; )

That’s is good information to know.

(darlingClaymore) #30

my sensitivity is 25 ingame, how are you guys playing with 4?

(Bestfinlandball) #31

It takes some getting used to, but when you learn it it is helpful in long range encounters.

(yusayu) #32

900/10

(Sir_Slam) #33

What’s the default? I’ve literally not changed anything since installing with the exception of removing dirt from the screen.

(wolvie) #34

800DPI 4.a bunch of decimal numbers in game

(ThiagoJaqueta) #35

DPI : 2000 (Razer Deathadder Chroma)
Game : 10
It’s enough to do a 180 without moving the mouse a lot.

(watsyurdeal) #36

Welp, I think I’m settled on 10.4 in game and 400 dpi

(Bestfinlandball) #37

[quote=“ThiagoJaqueta;112108”]DPI : 2000 (Razer Deathadder Chroma)
Game : 10
It’s enough to do a 180 without moving the mouse a lot.[/quote]

which results in far more inaccurate long range targeting

(tominatorx) #38

DPI: 800 (logitech g402 Hyperion Fury)
Game: 9

(ImSploosh) #39

I play with 60 sensitivity in-game. My FOV is also maxed. Does that make me a freak of nature?

I had a lot of success with those settings as well. Only problem is they’re not optimal for sniping/long range. However, running around with Aura and her shotgun make them great. I’m confused though. How is it even possible to play with such low sensitivity? It takes ages to make a turn D:

(I recently lower my FOV to the lowest and lowered my sensitivity to 30, trying out Vassili a bit more than usual and it helps for landing headshots).

(Litego) #40

[quote=“Sploosh;113293”]I play with 60 sensitivity in-game. My FOV is also maxed. Does that make me a freak of nature?

I had a lot of success with those settings as well. Only problem is they’re not optimal for sniping/long range. However, running around with Aura and her shotgun make them great. I’m confused though. How is it even possible to play with such low sensitivity? It takes ages to make a turn D:

(I recently lower my FOV to the lowest and lowered my sensitivity to 30, trying out Vassili a bit more than usual and it helps for landing headshots). [/quote]

Get a bigger mouse pad and move your arm quicker. Yes your arm, not just your wrist.