Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(gCrusher) #21

I chose to Escape The Ark. Once I succeeded, I made another character and went with Save The Ark.

Loved how the story twisted in different ways depending on which choice was made, seeing the same conflict and levels told in different perspectives.

(GarrettMickley) #22

I started off going with Save The Ark because I felt like the Security were the underdogs of the situation. They’re hard working guys just going to work everyday having to deal with the Resistance causing trouble. I loaded up the game just last weekend and Security is still my favorite side to play.

And then we found out it was all just a big misunderstanding on both parties (once you’ve played through both campaigns).

On a side note: I loved and still do love this game. I’d love to see more from it in the future. Or maybe you could give me the rights and I could make an indie game in the Brink universe :stuck_out_tongue:

(Andseb) #23

I chose to escape the Ark. Why? Why not? Rebellion is fun >:D

(smeg1994) #24

save the ark because its an awesome place. with some repairs it could be full time living environment.

PS: the game is awesommmmmme

(Firefly_) #25

:smiley: I have, and will always be, the rebel-scum underdog who fights the establishment. The resistance was bad ass, so of course I joined them first. :stroggtapir: Um. Yeah. Character art looked more interesting. Liked the aesthetic a lot more.

And I’d just like to take this time to say that I don’t always play Brink, but every time I do I’m reminded how fun and awesome of a game it really is. You guys at SD definitely get both of my thumbs on on this one.

(BarronPiggot) #26

Escape the Ark, the rebels were such a better choice than the security, bitch’in apparel and looks.

(unacquainted) #27

Escape the Ark, resistance had cooler looking gear in my opinion.

(Yronno) #28

I chose to Save the Ark. Nothing beats a machine pistol with a bayonet.

(REALP) #29

I escaped the ark :D…I friggin loved this game…too bad the multiplayer on the ps3 is pretty much dead :frowning:

(Nogoman) #30

Escape the Ark, because I felt like it was the right thing to do… Communism ftw?

(MrCraiggy) #31

I chose to save the ark. I much preferred the costumes available to the coppers, particularly the Bug. It’s all about the Bug!

Also, SMGs all the way! :stroggbanana:

(guitarfreaka) #32

Started out trying to escape the Ark first. Aside from some of the clothes looking cooler, I didn’t really like the idea of staying on a floating city.

(dfecht) #33

I chose to Escape the Ark, because I rarely squander an opportunity to stick it to the man :slight_smile:

(SolarFlare) #34

Saved the ark it seemed like the better option in my opinion but second time around i escaped it.

(Altotheix) #35

Upon first launching Brink I chose to “Escape the Ark” because a part of me feels that the world is becoming a growing police state which seeks to control everyone. I felt (or imagined) that the security forces were trying to constrict the non-invited people. I was time to break free!

(add1ctus) #36

I chose to escape the Ark since I felt that you can have more variation in the character design with Resistance. + as a listener of rap, I was already loving some of the looks of the Resistance forces and I made my character look like a hip hop head.

Other than that, the first impression of the Resistance is what made me choose them. I had a view of them just asking for equal rights (Ark’s resources, water?), and they wanted to leave if I’m right?

(ESELSHOEHE) #37

I escaped the Ark cos the should have the right to be free and the people just look better :smiley:

(opith) #38

I chose save the ark. I have always been fond of being able to play both good guys and bad guys in video games. But fit the most part I enjoy paying the bad guy the most so I play the good side first so I don’t have to feel guilty wondering if I made the right choice.

(Nacho) #39

I chose Save the Ark, because I felt like that was the right thing to do.

(RuskVolsung) #40

I chose Save the Ark. I planned to do both, just started here.