What would make you so triggered, that you'd abandon DB for good?

(TheStrangerous) #1

If any SD Devs mention “Sense Of Pride and Accomplishment” regarding progression/unlockables/daily rewards.

(Terminal_6) #2

If devs say “EV collision box is fine and has no room for improvement”

(TheManBehindTheMask) #3

We will add new premium paid with real money merc.

(TheStrangerous) #4

If an average player count won’t go up, to a healthy population, post 1.0 release.

Doesn’t matter how much new content it gets, you will earn “Lawbreakers 2:Electric Boogaloo” title if you won’t do anything about it. >:)

(Teflon Love) #5

“We are going to release a new merc every 6 to 8 weeks until the end of 2018”.

(Chilled Sanity) #6

I’d stop caring about getting cancer by cheap enemies that abuse shit if there was more than 1 game mode (No Stopwatch and Objective is the same shit and it doesnt fucking count)

(GatoCommodore) #7

@TheStrangerous said:
If an average player count won’t go up, to a healthy population, post 1.0 release.

Doesn’t matter how much new content it gets, you will earn “Lawbreakers 2:Electric Boogaloo” title if you won’t do anything about it. >:)

it wont be Lawbreakers electric boogaloo
we didnt flop at launch

(GatoCommodore) #8

i will keep playing as long as there are still people playing the game

unless SD run 1984 style gestapo like blizzard

(Rokon2) #9

Well the fact that Kira exists with a Katana along with the one hero you do NOT want, broken, is broken. I’m surprised I haven’t died yet. This game’s balance is non-existent.

My passion was killed when they removed Execution, but yet here I am. Just don’t play it as frequently now. I’m not sure what would ruin the game for me entirely. Probably new movement mechanics and a significant change to health/ttk. Yeah though, if they add flying jetpack twirly trickshot sliding dashing teleporting ninja swirl shenanigans, I’m out. Rocket and grenade jumping is the only acceptable form of movement. (:

(B_Montiel) #11

@TheStrangerous said:

Then just quit playing then, everyone who wanted to have a go on dirty bomb already did. Two things :

• If the 1.0 promotion brings new players, then I’ll quit playing if there’s nowhere I can play without watching gamepad Johnny struggling
  • Dirty Bomb, in my honest opinion, should at least come back in the steam top 100 at their so praised 1.0 release. If there was an accessible and realistic objective, that is this one. And this still means doubling the game attendance we have right now, which will be hard to get, all things considered. But that does not guarantee an healthy enough game, especially for ranked.

(Melinder) #12

If OP was allowed to continue shitposting.

(FalC_16) #13

If all future redux maps will look like terminal. I totally lost interest in playing that map. I kinda liked the fact that as attacker you must erase the defenders before trying even anything with the first objective.

Hope underground redux wont go that direction too.

(Your worst knifemare.) #14

If weapon attachments include scopes.

(LifeupOmega) #15

Weapon attachments are mandatory to perform well.
Recons get yet more needless buffs instead of being tuned in line with the rest of the game (wouldn’t be surprised lul).
Custom servers don’t allow custom merc bans without losing exp/credit gain.

(watsyurdeal) #16

We are removing the server browser

Pay2win added to the game. Thankfully that will never be the case as SD isn’t stupid.

(SiwaonaDaphnewen) #18

Vassili becomes 3d free merc.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #19

@Melinder said:

Uh oh.
EDIT: 2 flags on that post, are you serious guys?

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #20

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Melinder said:

Uh oh.
EDIT: 2 flags on that post, are you serious guys?

I’m not surprised @MuddyGrenade a lot of people on this forum can’t seem to take a joke or a sarcastic comment; that or they apparently have trouble noticing it as such, and so they flag them as a knee-jerk reaction.