What would make you so triggered, that you'd abandon DB for good?

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #21

@-OCB-Wildcard said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Melinder said:
If OP was allowed to continue shitposting.

Uh oh.
EDIT: 2 flags on that post, are you serious guys?

I’m not surprised @MuddyGrenade a lot of people on this forum can’t seem to take a joke or a sarcastic comment; that or they apparently have trouble noticing it as such, and so they flag them as a knee-jerk reaction.

H-how DARE you say something negative about ANYONE on these forums?!
I-I think I have to flag you, Wildcard.

(arharr3) #22

Switching Aura and Sky with John Cena and that MLG360nosc0p3r.

I too am under the impression that @Melinder 's post is meant as a joke, hence why I have removed the flags. :slight_smile:

(Xenithos) #24

If Dirty Bomb makes every taunt a swear for no reason, and starts using every merc to push political agendas. I can’t stand forced diversity, or the “this is an adult game” mentality. It’s not hard to have a fun game that doesn’t go around trying to pander to groups that get offended just by the lack of a presence in their games. This is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that would actually trigger me into uninstalling the game. I think if this were to have happened DB would have completely lost focus on a lot of other areas of their game as well.

(Melinder) #25

@Kirays said:
I too am under the impression that @Melinder 's post is meant as a joke, hence why I have removed the flags. :slight_smile:

yeet

(Press E) #26

Honestly I’d probably leave if SD decreased the time-to-kill on most weapons, enough that one-hit kill headshots became a thing for standard weapons like revolvers.
I really hate one-hit kill weapons in PVP games, sniper rifles and explosives I can somewhat stand, but when it’s applied to revolvers and the like, I usually won’t touch the game with a 10-foot pole.

(TheStrangerous) #27

@B_Montiel said:

@TheStrangerous said:
If an average player count won’t go up, to a healthy population, post 1.0 release.

Doesn’t matter how much new content it gets, you will earn “Lawbreakers 2:Electric Boogaloo” title if you won’t do anything about it. >:)

Then just quit playing then, everyone who wanted to have a go on dirty bomb already did. Two things :

• If the 1.0 promotion brings new players, then I’ll quit playing if there’s nowhere I can play without watching gamepad Johnny struggling
  • Dirty Bomb, in my honest opinion, should at least come back in the steam top 100 at their so praised 1.0 release. If there was an accessible and realistic objective, that is this one. And this still means doubling the game attendance we have right now, which will be hard to get, all things considered. But that does not guarantee an healthy enough game, especially for ranked.

Don’t worry it’s already uninstalled.

To me it’s dead, until a miracle happens. Played so much to the point, where it became the next “post modern of TF2”. What I mean, is that my motivation is so non-existent, that I MAYBE return to it, like once a season, when some major event happens.

(watsyurdeal) #28

@MuddyGrenade said:

@-OCB-Wildcard said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Melinder said:
If OP was allowed to continue shitposting.

Uh oh.
EDIT: 2 flags on that post, are you serious guys?

I’m not surprised @MuddyGrenade a lot of people on this forum can’t seem to take a joke or a sarcastic comment; that or they apparently have trouble noticing it as such, and so they flag them as a knee-jerk reaction.

H-how DARE you say something negative about ANYONE on these forums?!
I-I think I have to flag you, Wildcard.

We need a negative talk thread, so everyone can get it out there

(Artyrim) #29

MMM Don’t touch my tralala ( Proxy)

If they nerf her once more then I can say my goodbye to DB.

If they won’t rename the game in Dirty Explosive or Dirty C4 once the game is released (this month?) . Why is called dirty BOMB??? Frager has fragnade ,Nader has explosive eggs of the death, Proxy has explosive pizza with taste of pancakes , Flech has meatballs and so … but there is not a bomb. I plant a c4, I defuse a c4 , not a bomb !!

(Teflon Love) #30

@Artyrim said:
Why is called dirty BOMB???

Because it plays in a London after the explosion of a dirty bomb, a bomb consisting both of explosives and radioactive material intended to contaminate an area to make it uninhabitable by civilians.

(woodchip) #31

@teflonlove said:

@Artyrim said:

Because it plays in a London after the explosion of a dirty bomb, a bomb consisting both of explosives and radioactive material intended to contaminate an area to make it uninhabitable by civilians.

In retrospect, this was such a weak setting from the start that someone really should’ve had the game cancelled and rewritten somewhere that doesn’t scream bleak and flavorless.

It’s LONDON but DIRTY and with the arsenal of every modern FPS! Yiiikesss.

(Teflon Love) #32

@woodchip said:

@teflonlove said:

@Artyrim said:

In retrospect, this was such a weak setting from the start that someone really should’ve had the game cancelled and rewritten somewhere that doesn’t scream bleak and flavorless.

I find it fairly original compared to many other PvP FPS which most of the time play in New York, some World War area or in a Sci-Fi setting. Thanks to the dirty bomb you don’t have to run around in destroyed buildings and it also gives a logical explanation why there are no other people around.

(woodchip) #33

@teflonlove said:

@woodchip said:

@teflonlove said:

@Artyrim said:

I find it fairly original compared to many other PvP FPS which most of the time play in New York, some World War area or in a Sci-Fi setting. Thanks to the dirty bomb you don’t have to run around in destroyed buildings and it also gives a logical explanation why there are no other people around.

Yeah it was definitely clever. Just not wise.

(Ptiloui) #34

@Terminal_6 said:
If devs say “EV collision box is fine and has no room for improvement”

Well, I think we have to say you goodbye, considering the last video…
(Think i’m out too by the way…)

(Terminal_6) #35

@Ptiloui said:

@Terminal_6 said:

ok im outtie why would i play a game where having a playable game is “not a top priority” for the devs
what the shit guys
/uninstall

But tbh they said they know it’s a problem, just not something they need to fix right now. And I might agree that it can happen after Phantom (playing at potato quality makes him more visible) but it better the next goddamn thing after that.

(Ptiloui) #36

@Terminal_6 said:

@Ptiloui said:

@Terminal_6 said:

ok im outtie why would i play a game where having a playable game is “not a top priority” for the devs
what the @$!# guys
/uninstall

But tbh they said they know it’s a problem, just not something they need to fix right now. And I might agree that it can happen after Phantom (playing at potato quality makes him more visible) but it better the next goddamn thing after that.

Of course they know it’s a problem, it has been reported for a long time. They previously mention it needed a lot of ressources in a past video, and now they say it again, guess it’s true. But what i can’t accept is that it’s NOT their priority. This bug has been here for ages, when will it become their priority ? And does that mean that when they’ll finally work on fixing this bug, they’ll need to stop every new content ?

At this speed, we’d better off coming back in a decade, when everything will be fixed…

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #37

@Artyrim said:
MMM Don’t touch my tralala ( Proxy)

If they nerf her once more then I can say my goodbye to DB.

If they won’t rename the game in Dirty Explosive or Dirty C4 once the game is released (this month?) . Why is called dirty BOMB??? Frager has fragnade ,Nader has explosive eggs of the death, Proxy has explosive pizza with taste of pancakes , Flech has meatballs and so … but there is not a bomb. I plant a c4, I defuse a c4 , not a bomb !!

It is called Dirty Bomb because the setting takes place after the dropping of dirty bombs. Hence the name. Whoever dropped the bombs didn’t drop a “Dirty C4” and “Dirty Explosive” just doesn’t roll off the tongue the same way. And it just sounds kinda stupid, imo.

@woodchip said:

@teflonlove said:

@Artyrim said:

It’s LONDON but DIRTY and with the arsenal of every modern FPS! Yiiikesss.

Oddly enough, Dirty Bomb only takes place 2 years from now (2020). I guess London better watch out for some nukings.
Though I wouldn’t call the game bleak and flavorless, I agree that it could use a bit more interesting setting. But, hey, then it wouldn’t be Dirty Bomb.

(TheManBehindTheMask) #38

This gotten derailed.

(TheManBehindTheMask) #39

This gotten derailed.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #40

@ReXenderTzAr said:
This gotten derailed.

Yyyyep