What is Dirty Bomb 1.0

(martha_smith) #1

what will we get inside it ?

(Press E) #2

1.0 refers to the full release, when dirty bomb leaves open beta. The current version is basically an incomplete version of the game while it’s still in development. 1.0 just means it has all of the main features the developers wanted to add in. We don’t know exactly what 1.0 will look like though. If you want more details, I’d suggest watching the Dirty Bomb youtube channel update videos, they talk about a lot of what’s coming.

Just for future reference though, you can ask a question about someone’s reply without making an entire thread about it, lol

(Splicerrr) #3

All we know so far is that we will be getting a new loadout card system, bushwhacker will become free, new mercs, game modes, scopes for weapons that are unlockable. Forgot what else.

(martha_smith) #4

but what’s wrong if i make a thread for duscussion , because i want to discuss .

(GatoCommodore) #5

@martha_smith said:
but what’s wrong if i make a thread for duscussion , because i want to discuss .

you forgot to type “lets discuss”

(n-x) #6

@martha_smith said:

How is your topic a discussion? You asked a question and got an answer.

(martha_smith) #7

@n-x you guys are so rude .

(n-x) #8

@martha_smith why am I rude? What you said just seems absolute nonsense to me. Proof me wrong and discuss the answers of @STARRYSOCK and @Splicerrr

(martha_smith) #9

@n-x please , stop criticizing me , I’ve freedom of speech , and we live in a democratic world , where everyone has rights to present their point .

and I’ve right to discuss about DB 1.0

(n-x) #10

@martha_smith said:
@n-x please , stop criticizing me , I’ve freedom of speech , and we live in a democratic world , where everyone has rights to present their point .

and I’ve right to discuss about DB 1.0

I am really not sure if you are a troll or just a massive idiot

Anyway, I will stop now. Don’t want to undermine Eoxs no-toxicity initiative.

(kopyright) #11

Freedom of speech works both ways - any point made or opinion expressed may be challenged.

Furthermore it might be subject to moderation or house rules within a privately run environment like somebody else’s forum, especially when its maintainer can be held responsible for the content other people share (posting copyrighted images for example).

(Chris Mullins) #12

So, what do y’all think will be coming in 1.0? Let’s discuss it :slight_smile:

(kopyright) #13

What I hope is coming is not having to set your clan tag via the console anymore. 1.0 is probably gonna draw a lot more competitive players in, and an easy option to set your tag in the options menu would leave a much better impression on those new players when they are organised in clans.

Since this already works via the console I suppose all the necessary variables and display logic are already in place and we are only lacking a shiny textbox somewhere. :wink:

(TheStrangerous) #14

@stayfreshshoe said:

Offline mode without going through console.

(Mc1412013) #15

@stayfreshshoe said:

More bugs lol

(ValyrianKaos) #16

I’m not up to date is 1.0 releasing soon?

(Your worst knifemare.) #17

A large increase in Vasillis and Proxy’s

(K1X455) #18

@stayfreshshoe said:

I think DPC/ISR stacking will still be there… and hopefully, we’ll have sufficient evidence to support our claim to the solution.

(Steve_Harvey) #19

I, myself, really want a special mode. Maybe a story mode, more types of missions.

Swear to god don’t nerf Fragger again he has become very weak. Fraggy Boy buff?

(Mc1412013) #20

@Lord_Coctus said:
A large increase in Vasillis and Proxy’s

And rockets