What is Dirty Bomb 1.0

(Ptiloui) #21

@martha_smith said:
… and we live in a democratic world, where everyone has rights to present their point .

Sure, i’ll let you say that to north korean, chinese people or even some inhabitants in middle east countries :wink:

As for the 1.0, let’s begin by fixing that damn EV glitch, this will be a good start.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #22

@martha_smith said:
@n-x please , stop criticizing me , I’ve freedom of speech , and we live in a democratic world , where everyone has rights to present their point .

and I’ve right to discuss about DB 1.0

Wait so you have the right to present your point, but he doesn’t have the right to criticize you?
K.

(martha_smith) #23

@MuddyGrenade he can criticize me in a diplomatic way & in a formal way , without defaming me.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #24

@martha_smith said:
@MuddyGrenade he can criticize me in a diplomatic way & in a formal way , without defaming me.

He didn’t really do that till his last post, but… fair enough, I guess.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #25

@Ptiloui said:
As for the 1.0, let’s begin by fixing that damn EV glitch, this will be a good start.

And how about fixing the damn collision box on the EV too while we’re at it… kinda sick of somehow still getting stuck inside, and on, it because of that; as I’m sure many players are too. It’s been how long and that is still a problem? I mean really…

(Xenithos) #26

@stayfreshshoe said:
So, what do y’all think will be coming in 1.0? Let’s discuss it :slight_smile:

Says “Let’s discuss it” we all know you’re looking for last minute great ideas to field test first. I’M ONTO YOU.

@Lord_Coctus said:
A large increase in Vasillis and Proxy’s

First, I read this as “a large increase in Vanillas and Proxies” second, this reads like a meme update generator.

@martha_smith said:
Look, I just want to be frank with you. Complaining about how other people act and especially going an extra step and almost demanding “diplomatic and formal” treatment comes off a little… well… whiny and/or pretentious. Never feed the trolls, and if you think they’re trolls, just don’t feed them. Carry on with whatever your discussion is, and if someone points out that you lacked a certain phrasing to signify your request, then instead of getting mad at them, consider thanking them and fixing your post. You’ll find it goes a long way around here. I absolutely agree that we can come off as aggressive and/or rude from time to time, but take a look in the mirror while you’re at it.

Also, you may live in a Democracy, (and if you live in the United States of America btw, you DON’T live in a Democracy, you live in a Democratic Republic), but that doesn’t mean we do. And also, YOU have the right to say whatever you’d like, but you’re operating on a forum that has specific rules of conduct, and Dirty Bomb is a game that ships to more countries than just the USA and Britain. And you saying whatever you dang well want can and will escalate into punishments if it’s against the forum rules. Then again, if you actually plan on responding diplomatically and formally to all arguments and posts made, I doubt you’ll end up causing a true ruckus.

I welcome you though, I look forward to future discussions, this one isn’t bad. Personally looking forward to more balances, fixes for EV, higher population, game modes and Hunter.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #27

@martha_smith said:
@n-x please , stop criticizing me , I’ve freedom of speech , and we live in a democratic world , where everyone has rights to present their point .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDoGqZUHVEI

(Xenithos) #28

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:

@martha_smith said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDoGqZUHVEI

Interestingly funny point I just realized, in the U.S. of America we criticize people far more just because we CAN… It’s kinda funny to see him say that now that I think about it more.

(GatoCommodore) #29

@martha_smith said:

using freedom of speech to shut down other people’s freedom of speech

Wow

and actually we wont know anything about 1.0 anyway if SD didnt leak it or tell us about it.
maybe we should wait.

(Splicerrr) #30

Spamming V,2,2 more due to the influx of skyhammers.

(Begin2018) #31

v1.0 will just be a marketing event. But for us it will change almost nothing, just another update… Until the next one.

(martha_smith) #32

@Begin2018

i dont think so , please don’t say that it will be a marketing event .

Dirty Bomb devs working very hard on our feedback .

i think you don’t know about nuclear winter update ,

please think twice before saying such things.

(TheChemist) #33

@stayfreshshoe said:
So, what do y’all think will be coming in 1.0? Let’s discuss it :slight_smile:

A better tutorial for new players so we won’t find so many low levels Skyhammers giving zero ammo or Auras don’t reviving people or, with the release, Bushwackers that don’t do objectives? lol.