We've Hit 2 Million Player Accounts! Free RAD Bux Up For Grabs Inside!

(badman) #1

A new blog post has been added:

We’ve Hit 2 Million Player Accounts! Free RAD Bux Up For Grabs Inside!

Goodness - we’ve just hit 2 million registered player accounts for WarChest and Splash Damage! It’s hard to believe that just over 12 months ago, we launched our very first self-created, owned, and published game with RAD Soldiers - a big milestone for the studio. We’ve had countless of happy players since, and we’re not afraid to celebrate a little with you. To mark the occasion, we’re giving away 500 RAD Bux to 5 lucky, random posters. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and we’ll pick the lucky winners on Friday.

Remember, if you’ve never posted here before, you can simply use your RAD Soldiers account to sign in.

Finally, if for some inexplicable reason you’ve not yet played RAD Soldiers and enjoy strategy games that are all about blowing up your friends, you’re really missing out! You can grab it for free from the Google Chrome Store (PC) or the App Store (iPhone, iPad).

Good luck!

(Runeforce) #2

Chance of free Bux. Woohoo!

(Arzhgorasp) #3

A good opportunity. I need those damn BUX!

(HarryP) #4

Sounds like a great freebie for me!!

(Nail) #5

I want free stuff, I love free stuff, plus It’s very troublesome to buy Rad Bux for me

(Jyu) #6

wooooooooooooohooo rad soldiers ftw even though I haven’t played a lot recently 500 rad bux will definitely get me playing again:penguin:

(Xmystery98) #7

This is soooooo cool

(Mustang) #8

Good luck everyone!

(Red.Panda) #9

Free RAD bux! :slight_smile:

(DeadEwok) #10

yay, congrats on the milestone

(G4S) #11

First of all my congradulations, it is good to know how many gameplay opponents we have. You make a good job, so please do not stop as we are wating for new updates :slight_smile:

(Yoilpi) #12

I’ve been playing Rad Soldiers for a long time now, although I did have a period where I stop playing because I was busy. It would be nice to get 500 Rad Bucks, to maybe try out new weapons and soldiers.

I love this game, and I hope you keep the awesome updates going :slight_smile:

(Mojauk) #13

I can’t find any substitute for RAD Soldiers , it’s just too good! :smiley:

(matsy) #14

Very impressive!

(ThaneofBlades) #15

Congrats!! I would like the free RAD bux to help me in the game.:cool:

(H2OWATER) #16

I want bux!!!

(Rex) #17

Congrats SD! :cool:

(EL-CO) #18

Congrats and thanks for very generous contest.

(attack) #19

is there already an android version

(Nail) #20

no, just iOS and Chrome