We're Hiring! Programmers and an Animator Wanted!

(badman) #1

A new blog post has been added:

We’re Hiring! Programmers and an Animator Wanted!

We’re looking for additional talent to strengthen our London-based development team, including a small army of programmers and an animator. Click a position to find out more about it:

Art

[ul]
[li]Animator[/li]> [/ul]
Programming

[ul]
[li]Audio Programmer[/li]> [li]Core Tech Programmer (multiple)[/li]> [li]Gameplay Programmer[/li]> [li]Junior Tools Programmer[/li]> [li]Senior Tools Programmer[/li]> [li]Software Engineer/Web Developer[/li]> [li]Web Front-End Programmer[/li]> [/ul]
Continue reading…

(Kl3ppy) #2

Warchest has a open job I would like to read but unfortunatelly when I click on the job it says I’m not authorized to see it :frowning:

(Ashog) #3

Mappers roster full, no luck for Chris today I guess :slight_smile:

(badman) #4

That position (Finance Assistant) has been filled, I’m afraid :frowning: (or should I say :))

(Kl3ppy) #5

Ah ok, just wanted to see the requirements that a financual assistant needs at SD :wink:

(system) #6

“As long as you have some idea of how to program and understand how logic flows, you can apply and translate that knowledge of programming” Anonymous A Web programmer interprets the end-users-requirements and for a functional product depiction it makes the internal structure to run the system without any flaws. A web programmer knows how to instruct the computer to carry out the operation. The online ordering of any product, making a stock trade, or buying an airline ticket, for example, are some work that programming needs to bind internally for the end users. …

latest mini projects in java
latest mini projects for cse in java