Weekend draft cup

(jopjop) #141

I like how the cat won the humans
also thx to sturm, numb, snaki, khamul, celtic, hexen this was truly fun with you guys :smiley:

(heXen) #142

gg&tnx for the games friends, truly fun. realy gg to team finko, We have found after just 10 minutes good communication and good teamwork, as if we were playing together on the same team by long time and not from a few hours. :wink:

(YumYum) #143

Thanks Khamul & Kleppy for organizing and team#1 for playing with us!

my suggestions for next cup:

• cup should be played during one evening
  • teams would play only one map (admins choose it) and if itā€™s double fullhold, then decider

(Khamul) #144

IF we will make next draft cup please guys, i dont want to call all ā€¦ If i said 8 pm cet everyone join ts, please do it. Last time i had to ask 50% by irc/steam.

(Kl3ppy) #145

I already have some ideas for the next cup, also for this late/no show thing from players.

(Wackocat) #146

I was there on sunday from 7 to 9.30 pm, but I couldnā€™t stay any longer then 9.30. Anyway, didnā€™t actually see that many guys online, donā€™t know what happend :frowning:

(zivs) #147

Was fun cup, really enjoyed it - hopefully it will be repeated, but with better organization (namely: done in one day, not two). There should be made some sort of system (check-in) for all the participants before making random teams, otherwise half of players didnā€™t even bother to show up and tell that they wonā€™t or canā€™t play.

(fzl) #148

it was a nice cup

thx to my teammates

zivis
chump
Tanzverbot
Draelor

and special thx t kleppy for his help at sundayā€¦

see ya in the next cupā€¦

(Kl3ppy) #149

I have some ideas about this:

1. To make it possible to play it on one Evening, we have to change the Style, that means, only one map per match, and the map will be set by admins
  2. I think best way to start on time is, that 30mins before the matches should start, every player who signed up has to join the TS Channel or be online at irc, if someone doesnt show up till 15mins before the match, he/she gets replaced. That means, that ppl who want to play but didnt sign up also need to be avi in TS or in irc so that the admins can easily contact them.
  3. At the next cup, i hope, that the headadmin does show up and not that, for example, I have to jump in and organize the cup with khamul out of the blue :wink: but if Finko and Khamul want I can help them.

(Finko) #150

but if Kleppy and Khamul want, i can help them.
fixed

(Sturmkraehe) #151

me 2 (although Iā€™m a noob but maybe i can help a little :slight_smile: )

(Graver) #152

[QUOTE=Finko;398622]but if Kleppy and Khamul want, i can help them.
fixed[/QUOTE]

Like I said before, count on me.

(Khamul) #153

I have big request to guys who usually play on pub servers(Sturmkraehe,CelticWarrior,maybe villa guys,TAW guys and others). DraftCup its the best chance to popularize promod for pub players , so we have to use this chance. What i mean? Just please guys speak with ur friends from pub servers,mates from clan, and persuade them to start in draft cup. Maybe when they will see promod isnt nightmarish, they will make teams and start in leagues/cups :). What about cup? Its too early for new rules etc, 1st i have to speak with kleppy .

(Celtic-Warrior) #154

Working on it mate!
:stroggflag: