Weekend draft cup

(Khamul) #121

Thanks for help guys , we should finish it today, and i hope we will repeat this. Maybe anyone can make a video about this cup ? :slight_smile:

(Sturmkraehe) #122

[QUOTE=Kleppy;398388]

Its a bit bad, that we just have 6 teams, if we had 8 Teams, then it would be nicer because now Team5 and Team6 started playing in a Semifinal match but all other Teams had to play Quarterfinals. Maybe at the next weekend draft cup we manage to get 8 Teams.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but maybe we should do an extra page for this? Not all players are registered at SD-Forums and some even missed out this cup is even existing :wink: so we would need a better promotion (maybe Serveradmins of popular vanilla servers could make a global massage or sth… ;)!

(Celtic-Warrior) #123

That’s a very good idea, I hope we will be having more of these in the near future, it’s great fun and very convivial.
Jopjop can u post a picture of Mutkis? He is the official mascot of team #4 :smiley: :stroggtapir:

(riddick666) #124

It is also a good way to convince vanilla players to take up a challenge (I mean to play etqwpro :slight_smile: )

(Sturmkraehe) #125

I got bored so here you go:

ETQW - Weekend Draft Cup

(Celtic-Warrior) #126

[QUOTE=Sturmkraehe;398416]I got bored so here you go:

ETQW - Weekend Draft Cup[/QUOTE]

Brilliant mate! :stroggbanana:

(Kl3ppy) #127

TV Server for Semifinal:
213.108.29.131:27050

(Sturmkraehe) #128

today again we had some very nice matches :wink: fun thing that should be repeated!!!

(Celtic-Warrior) #129

Absolutely! :slight_smile:

It was absolute joy playing with you all!
I really hope that there will be more draft cups, its great fun!

Thank you all for the games!:stroggbanana:

(jopjop) #130

there we go :slight_smile:

(Ads913) #131

cool cup ,well done Khamul and all involved. Nice to meet some nice players pity i let them down.:rolleyes:

(Khamul) #132

Yo guys! Results: Winner is jopjop team(mutkis - omg this cat is scary omg!) , 2nd is finkos team (or graver ? :D) , 3rd is Celeb team(Thx for waiting) 4th is rex (lol its 6 am and i forgot who won match for 5th place gg) . Really thanks guys for playing it was nice fun for me :slight_smile: . Maybe i will repeat cups like this if someone will help me like Kleppy or Graver. I hope players from pub like Celtic-Warrior , ads 913 etc. Will persuade own pub friends to start in cups like that, we have to popularize promod by fun cups like this one. Im really happy cuz i could get to know noobs like jopie,numb ,sturm, etc :slight_smile:

EDIT: its 6 am so im sure i forgot something, i will edit this post :stroggtapir:

(.numb) #133

This was a great cup! I hope we can do this again soon! i met some really nice ppl here, and jopjops cat mutkis gave us very much luck XD nice work from the admins too and thx for playing everyone :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #134

Thx for the nice matches, i had a lot of fun and as it seems many players had fun too. I already asked Khamul, if we can organize another weekend cup at the end of may/beginning of june, depends when the 3rd ftml Season will take place. And we will try to get 8 Teams, so every team starts playing at quarterfinals.

The Match Team lausl vs Team chump was very close, Team lausl won 4:0.

(Finko) #135

Really sorry for my absence, i have some wild weekend, work+ 2 birthdays Q_Q
But as i see cup have some succes …without me :smiley:

(Celtic-Warrior) #136

Jopjop thaks for the nice Mutkis picture!
Official Mutkis team mascote!:smiley:

(Sturmkraehe) #137

what was the score for 3rd place? (Team celebrian vs. Team rex)

(jopjop) #138

yeah no problem :smiley: She was a nice mascot and continues to be exceptionally photogenic felis catus… NOT

(Winnie) #139

We didn’t play the game, team Rex was offline after their match versus team jopjop.

(Sturmkraehe) #140

Match for 5th Place:
Team lausl vs Team Chump (4:0)

Match for 3rd Place:
Team Celebrian vs Team Rex (4:0 after not showing up)

Semifinal:
Team Rex vs Team Mutkis (1:3)
other semifinal was yesterday

Final:
Team Mutkis vs Team Finko (4:0)

So we have

Place 1: Team mutkis

Place 2: Team finko

Place 3: Team celebrian

Place 4: Team rex

Place 5: Team lausl

Place 6: Team chump