WCG2010 USA Qualifiers Schedule

(Seanza) #1

Rescheduling is not an option. These are the times, you are allowed a maximum of 10 minutes over each start time. Failing to have all players readied on server within this extra 10 minutes will result in your team being given a default loss. The timescales that we have to work to simply do not allow any excess delays. Please respect this, if you have any issues surrounding this, then please take it further with myself via PM.

Match day 1: Monday 13th September

Round 1 - Ark (21:00EST)
FATE vs. HOT
DCM vs. AmeriMIX
TAW vs. BYE

Round 2 - Quarry (21:50EST)

HOT vs. AmeriMiX
TAW vs. FATE
DCM vs. BYE

Round 3 - Refinery (22:40EST)
TAW vs. HOT
DCM vs. FATE
AmeriMiX vs. BYE

Match day 2: Tuesday 14th September

Round 4 - Salvage (21:00EST)
DCM vs. TAW
AmeriMiX vs. FATE
HOT vs. BYE

Round 5 - Sewer (21:50EST)
HOT vs. DCM
AmeriMiX vs. TAW
FATE vs. BYE

A final will be played if the top 2 teams are equal on points. Otherwise, teams with most number of points will win the WCG2010 USA Qualifiers and will be jetting off to Los Angeles this month. If a Final is required, it will be played at 21:00EST on Wednesday 15th September. The map will be chosen by an admin.

It is up to teams to organise a server for a match to be played on. Match servers must use the official WCG2010 USA Qualifers ETQW Server configuration which can be downloaded here.

At this point, it is unknown whether or not there will be any ETQW TV servers running. If anybody would like to come forward to volunteer their match server or ETQW TV server for this tournament, then we will welcome this and be grateful for your involvement.

Your tournament admins are Seanza & INF3RN0.

(INF3RN0) #2

I will announce who will be playing on what server exactly soon, and pm team captains with the ip/pass. TAW and Hubris will more than likely be the two servers being used. Mattc0m and (working on 2nd) has agreed to cast the event while Greased was unable to make the times. A tv server will be online and linked to the TAW server. I will attempt to rotate matches on the server so that every team will get a chance to say hi to mom :tongue:. Stay tuned for more info.

(INF3RN0) #3

[QUOTE=Seanza;240612]

Rescheduling is not an option. These are the times, you are allowed a maximum of 10 minutes over each start time. Failing to have all players readied on server within this extra 10 minutes will result in your team being given a default loss. The timescales that we have to work to simply do not allow any excess delays. Please respect this, if you have any issues surrounding this, then please take it further with myself via PM.

Match day 1: Monday 13th September

Round 1 - Ark (21:00EST)
FATE vs. HOT
DCM vs. AmeriMIX
TAW vs. BYE

Round 2 - Quarry (21:50EST)
HOT vs. AmeriMiX
TAW vs. FATE
DCM vs. BYE

Round 3 - Refinery (22:40EST)
TAW vs. HOT
DCM vs. FATE
AmeriMiX vs. BYE

Match day 2: Tuesday 14th September

Round 4 - Salvage (21:00EST)
DCM vs. TAW
AmeriMiX vs. FATE
HOT vs. BYE

Round 5 - Sewer (21:50EST)
HOT vs. DCM
AmeriMiX vs. TAW
FATE vs. BYE

A final will be played if the top 2 teams are equal on points. Otherwise, teams with most number of points will win the WCG2010 USA Qualifiers and will be jetting off to Los Angeles this month. If a Final is required, it will be played at 21:00EST on Wednesday 15th September. The map will be chosen by an admin.

It is up to teams to organise a server for a match to be played on. Match servers must use the official WCG2010 USA Qualifers ETQW Server configuration which can be downloaded here.

At this point, it is unknown whether or not there will be any ETQW TV servers running. If anybody would like to come forward to volunteer their match server or ETQW TV server for this tournament, then we will welcome this and be grateful for your involvement.

Your tournament admins are Seanza & INF3RN0.[/QUOTE]

NOTE: The first team listed will start the match on offense. All casted matches will be on the TAW server, meaning those not casted will be played on Hubris.

Match Server Info

TAW|Artists of the battlefield|NA Hotel Pro WCG - 70.32.38.218:27735

Hubris Competition Chicago Server
- 69.12.91.21:27733

TV Server Info

TLRTV #1 by YCN-Hosting.com
- 213.108.31.31:27833
2nd server TBA
Live Audio/Video Stream (Casting by Zefunkster and Nestik)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-etqw-shoutcasting

(Seanza) #4

Very nice.

(v1D) #5

i smell conspiracy with those match ups and maps

(INF3RN0) #6

<updated post>

(DonkeyDong) #7

Finally some good ol’ TV. Gonna get me some popcorn tonight for sure.

(Seanza) #8

Was that you on my server yesterday/day before?

(Aristotle) #9

Man I want to watch these but I work nights. Be nice if demo’s were available, or is somebody watching made a demo :wink:

(INF3RN0) #10

Will be Vods. Also 2 live streams up for the last rounds tonight.

(rookie1) #11

I watched DCM vs. AmeriMIX on tv and same time description from http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-etqw-shoutcasting GG last one was pretty fast after first objectives done (the generator)

(Cankor) #12

Just got home from work and the TV server is full :frowning:

(DonkeyDong) #13

Should have left work early.

ETQW > Work

(Cankor) #14

[QUOTE=DonkeyDong;240818]Should have left work early.

ETQW > Work[/QUOTE]

I would have had I know it was going on. Left work early today.