Want Twitch Skins? Find out how

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

In our dev video this week we announced we’re giving away Twitch Cases again! But how do you get them? Well, sadly we have no guaranteed way or automated system to deliver these to you, but that’s where I come in…

All you need to do is:

• Stream on Twitch
  • You don’t have to stream in English (but if you do I can chat with you too)
  • Be interactive with your audience (if you don’t notice I’m there, it makes me sad)
  • Turn on Stream Archiving (Save Past Broadcasts), so we can check your stream out if we miss it (and see how often you stream)
  • Let us know about it via
  • Dirty Bomb Twitter (@DirtyBomb)
  • Direct message on Discord (shoe.#4021)
  • If you DM me please include a link to your Steam Community page
  • And then wait!

If you don’t get anything or it takes a while for us to catch up with you, don’t take it personally. As I said there’s no automated system and I have to find you, check you out and then drop you some shinies. You also don’t necessarily need to be live. So if you do stream, you could log in one day and find some goodies.

We can’t wait to hear from you and to check out your stream!

Love,
shoe.

P.S. I track every case we give out. So the more you stream, the more cases you’ll get!

(3D Printer) #2

I’d absolutely love to see more streamers jump into Dirty Bomb on Twitch!

Get OBS! Get setup! Stream! It’s so easy! :smiley:

(Prince_Amiz) #3

That purple sniper though

(Mc1412013) #4

Does viewership matter any time i streamed i never got more than 1 person every few days probably due there was always 3-4 big name streamers with 40-100 people watching. I tried the whloe obs overlays and stream labs stuff to try and look pro

(SckatCat) #5

Don’t make Shoe sad, read the chat if yer gunna stream.

Hopefully we some more PR with more people streaming.

(Sorotia) #6

I would really like to but I really doubt my rig can handle it (and doubt viewers can handle my terrible play :stuck_out_tongue: )

(Darkwolf3802) #7

I dont get much time except tues and wed but i do stream from time to time. Cant get through on discord and dont have a twitter but yea.

(Mc1412013) #8

@SckatCat said:
Don’t make Shoe sad, read the chat if yer gunna stream.

Lol but nothing to read of no one is in there.

(Mc1412013) #9

@Sorotia said:
I would really like to but I really doubt my rig can handle it (and doubt viewers can handle my terrible play :stuck_out_tongue: )

@Sorotia said:

Amd and nvidia have built in stream software ypu dont need obs. And you can set your twitch app on your phone to chat only

(Sorotia) #10

@Mc1412013 said:

@Sorotia said:

@Sorotia said:

Amd and nvidia have built in stream software ypu dont need obs. And you can set your twitch app on your phone to chat only

Well my comp is getting old and having problems…I just wouldn’t feel comfortable with all the problems it has.

(TR_Kama) #11

@Darkwolf3802 said:
https://www.twitch.tv/darkwolf3802
I dont get much time except tues and wed but i do stream from time to time. Cant get through on discord and dont have a twitter but yea.

you can setup discord on your mobile

(Sajouri) #12

This is so clear to me now and I greatly appreciate the post! Will be streaming every time I play db :smiley:

(ThePigVomit) #13

I really wish it didn’t have such a framerate impact. AMD 290OC. I’ll keep at it to find the best solution

(Darkwolf3802) #14

@TR_Kama said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:
https://www.twitch.tv/darkwolf3802

you can setup discord on your mobile

I have discord setup i just cant get through to shoe lol

(NK.NewNightmare) #15

@Andarne said:

It’s easy.

(Darkwolf3802) #16

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Andarne said:

It’s easy.

Its super easy. Follow the instructions shoe gives and get ignored for days on end. Its perfect for getting those cards quick and easy.

(Sajouri) #18

it’s gonna take a long time for shoe to go around and check on our streams. But i’m not complaining, i’m having a blast showing off what i can do on twitch :smiley:

(Mc1412013) #19

@Patrick said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:
Its super easy. Follow the instructions shoe gives and get ignored for days on end. Its perfect for getting those cards quick and easy.

You can’t really expect someone to be @ work 24/7.

Wait … i thought thats what big corporations wanted from us

(NK.NewNightmare) #20

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Andarne said:

It’s easy.

It’s easy. It’s easy.

(Darkwolf3802) #21

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Andarne said:

It’s easy.

It’s easy. It’s easy.

I gave up on gettin em