Want Twitch Skins? Find out how


(NK.NewNightmare) #22

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Andarne said:

I’d absolutely love to see more streamers jump into Dirty Bomb on Twitch!

Get OBS! Get setup! Stream! It’s so easy! :smiley:

It’s easy.

Its super easy. Follow the instructions shoe gives and get ignored for days on end. Its perfect for getting those cards quick and easy.

It’s easy. It’s easy.

I gave up on gettin em

! | It’s easy.


(Darkwolf3802) #23

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Andarne said:

I’d absolutely love to see more streamers jump into Dirty Bomb on Twitch!

Get OBS! Get setup! Stream! It’s so easy! :smiley:

It’s easy.

Its super easy. Follow the instructions shoe gives and get ignored for days on end. Its perfect for getting those cards quick and easy.

It’s easy. It’s easy.

I gave up on gettin em

! | It’s easy.

Rofl. Maby fi your a known streamer but for ones who dont have any watchers its impossible. I gave up on it there not guna give me anything.


(Mc1412013) #24

I reinstalled obs but i havent been alone long enough to stream.


(NK.NewNightmare) #25

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@“NK.NewNightmare” said:

@Andarne said:

I’d absolutely love to see more streamers jump into Dirty Bomb on Twitch!

Get OBS! Get setup! Stream! It’s so easy! :smiley:

It’s easy.

Its super easy. Follow the instructions shoe gives and get ignored for days on end. Its perfect for getting those cards quick and easy.

It’s easy. It’s easy.

I gave up on gettin em

! | It’s easy.

Rofl. Maby fi your a known streamer but for ones who dont have any watchers its impossible. I gave up on it there not guna give me anything.

It’s easy.


(Chris Mullins) #26

@Darkwolf3802 said:
Its super easy. Follow the instructions shoe gives and get ignored for days on end. Its perfect for getting those cards quick and easy.

No one is being ignored. I’m only one person and there’s no automatic system for getting these cards out to you.

My Discord inbox is completely full of messages from streamers. If you’re streaming and feel like you’re not being seen, drop me a message and I’ll get back to you once I can.


(Mc1412013) #27

@stayfreshshoe said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:
Its super easy. Follow the instructions shoe gives and get ignored for days on end. Its perfect for getting those cards quick and easy.

No one is being ignored. I’m only one person and there’s no automatic system for getting these cards out to you.

My Discord inbox is completely full of messages from streamers. If you’re streaming and feel like you’re not being seen, drop me a message and I’ll get back to you once I can.

Too bad no one in sd head quaters is able to help you.


(n-x) #28

@Darkwolf3802 you are the personification of what is wrong with a large portion of the player base. but don’t worry, it’s not your fault. DB sadly attracts players like you.


(Darkwolf3802) #29

@n-x said:
@Darkwolf3802 you are the personification of what is wrong with a large portion of the player base. but don’t worry, it’s not your fault. DB sadly attracts players like you.

Sure. While ur at it go ahead and figure out what else u think im guna do thats wrong


(bgyoshi) #30

@stayfreshshoe said:

No one is being ignored. I’m only one person and there’s no automatic system for getting these cards out to you.

My Discord inbox is completely full of messages from streamers. If you’re streaming and feel like you’re not being seen, drop me a message and I’ll get back to you once I can.

GIT EM SHOE


(Darkwolf3802) #31

So how will twitch skins work in the new loadout system on the way?


(Chris Mullins) #32